Ferrari 348 TB 1990 - For Sale - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 11-29-2002, 03:52 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 4
Ferrari 348 TB 1990 - For Sale

This car is my very own 1990 Left Hand Drive Ferrari 348 TB 3.4 litre V8 2-seater coupe in Red. It has covered 53000 km and is unmodified. Fitted with a tracker and alarm system and comes with black leather seats, manual transmission, electric windows, cd player & central locking, abs. Just had a full service including cam-belt replacement and a dual plate clutch a month ago. I have loads of bills and no expense has been spared. Mechanically it is in excellent condition and is a genuine car. I also have a copy of a workshop manual for this car in two volumes. Awesome power output of 300bhp. Will put a smile on anyones face. Bodywork is in great condition with the exception of some stone chips, light scratch to front bumper and alloy wheel. All paperwork and service history available. Please contact me if you have any questions or picture of car. The price is 23000.00 (about $37500). The car is in the UK so if you require a price for shipping please let me know. I know, for example, that shipping to New York (US) is about 600 ($1000) from here.
Attached Images

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode