Spec search on 355 gas tank....... - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 10-27-2005, 12:30 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 71
Spec search on 355 gas tank.......

Hi all,

Anyone know the dimensions of this gas tank?? How much it can hold would be cool....Also, I am american so could you please post standard measurements and not metric... I know we SHOULD commit to it, but I think we'll never do it.................
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 10-27-2005, 08:03 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,211
355 spider: 82 litres (21.7 US gal.)
post #3 of 6 Old 10-30-2005, 12:00 AM Thread Starter

HI all,

Thanx Dr. Bob.......Now does anyone know how big the actual tank is?? I.e. the actual dimensions???

post #4 of 6 Old 10-30-2005, 12:14 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 280
This is for kit car usage, right? I don't see the point in using it... it's a small gas tank.
post #5 of 6 Old 10-30-2005, 01:22 AM Thread Starter

Hi all,

No, not kitcar, but a custom stretched fiero yes.......I have a 355 copy dash and am thinking of going with the flat floor like the oem 355... Though I also think that for the work, I should drop in a slightly larger tank like from a 360......

The fiero will be stretched according to the dimensions of the tank, so it is kinda imparative, also this is all in the research phase, and I probably would never post pics of it here..............It may be only 21 gallons, but have you ever drove anything with 400 torque or below with a 10 gallon tank.... Only getting about 150 to 200 miles outa 1 tank is ridiculous..... MY friends firebird, newer body style, has a custom LS1 installed in it, and the tank in that thing is just as big as a fieros.......It's ludicris I think........

Now the ferrari tanks are designed I am guessing to take the abuse of the midengine heat, plus the size, the dimensions, and placement of them make for perfect use...... Course I am only really thinking about this as an option for later, I don't know if I will actually do it....
post #6 of 6 Old 10-30-2005, 09:45 AM
Administrator
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,320
Stop wasting your money and our time. Save up for the real thing or do nothing at all. What we don't need is another Fiero POS trying to be something it isn't.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode