Hi to all from Belgium,
here's the details of the car I looked at yesterday, would like some expert opinions before I move to Episode II - The Dealer Check Up :-)
Red with black interior
Originally sold in Italy in 11/1985, so among first couple of hundred 328 GTS models produced
69.000 Km (about 45.000 miles ?)
- car has maintenance book (not all Ferrari though) and recent belts done (2000km ago) and clutch replacement in 01/2004, also lots of repair/ maintenance bills from the past available
- outside looks very good, no traces of accidents etc..
- all tools and spare tire available
- price a reasonable 33,000 Euro
- seat has small tear in it
- trunk zip cover is torn and should be replaced
- antenna switch not working (antenna needs to be pulled manually)
- right side window cover panel will not open
- small traces of potential rust under wheel arches
- interior could do with some clean up and maybe new carpets
So, main question is, how much should I calculate for fixing the items in the minus side ?
For pictures of the car follow the link: http://www.automagazine.be/NL/Buy_Car.cfm?BienId=143292
Seller has agreed to have it inspected at Ferrari dealership, but upfront advice still apreciated.
Thanks and regards,