Join Date: Jun 2009
Ferrari Life Posts: 4,348
308 GTS QV: Euro vs US
What are the differences between the Euro and US 308 GTS QVs?
From my knowledge, the main differences can be summarised as follows: Euro / US
- 240bhp (Euro) / 235 bhp (US)
- Smaller front & rear bumpers (Euro)
- Deeper front valance (Euro)
- Smaller wing mirrors (Euro)
- Exposed exhaust muffler and no cats (Euro)
- Small, circular front indicators (Euro) vs. large square ones (US)
- Rear square side marker lights (US)
Are there any other major differences?
Visually, I prefer the look of the Euro model. Has anybody any experience of converting US model to Euro (i.e. bumpers, front valence, wing mirrors and removal of side marker lights)? Worth doing?
Ferrari's: 360 Modena, 550 Maranello
Ex's: Dino 308 GT4, 612 Scaglietti
The Rest: Rolls Royce Silver Shadow, Porsche 911 2.7s, Porsche 911 3.2 Carerra, Ducati 916... and the Land Rovers