Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Ferrari Life Posts: 33
Since it took me 2 days, some blood, and a ton of retainer clips to get one spool done, I took a step back to figure out how to solve the problems I was running into: mainly the blue plate getting stuck on the lip where the clip was supposed to clip it.
I couldn't get the plate to clear the recessed part where the retainer clip needed to be.
The socket method was not allowing me to see what was going on when I applied pressure to the plate.
This is what I cam up with.
The only adjustment I would make is to cut a small hole on the bottom of the PVC for an additional guide when trying to slip on the clip once the plate cleared the necessary area.
It was a bit of a pain to get the clip in thru that little slot I made, but it wasnt worst than trying to do it blind/with the plate bound.
I will wind the cable around the door...