F355 Help W/ F355 Exhaust Installation! - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 05-25-2013, 09:04 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 15
Help W/ F355 Exhaust Installation!

Hey guys, so after a really great year and a half with my F355, I've decided to do some upgrades. I had Fabspeed Headers installed when I first purchased the car for precaution reasons, not because they were failing. Last weekend I installed a Genuine rear Challenge Grill which really set the car apart. Looks absolutely amazing! I ordered a new exhaust for the car through Nouvalari, the Super Sport variety, however I can't find a single thread explaining the installation process. I'm pretty good with working on cars so I'm not afraid to tackle the installation however I definitely wanted to consult the pros on the process. Thank you in advance for the help guys, I love this forum and the help it provides.
-Sal
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 05-28-2013, 04:01 AM
Master Mechanic

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,219
Sal, installing a 355 exhaust isn't a bad job if all goes accordingly. The basic procedure will be to remove the side engine bay trims, remove the air box assembly, disconnect the bypass valve vacuum line, remove rear wheels, remove rear vertical inner fender panels, remove rear bumper then R&R the exhaust.

Be sure to soak all of the exhaust clamping hardware in a penetrating oil like Silkroil or PB Blaster. Also have fresh nuts and bolts at the ready, you will probably need or want to replace most all that gets removed.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode