Project 5.2 All New 'Cat-Back' Custom Exhaust ............ by GOTHSPEED - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 08-02-2011, 10:25 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 183
Project 5.2 All New 'Cat-Back' Custom Exhaust ............ by GOTHSPEED

Hello, I have been on hiatus for quite some time due to some unforeseen events. It was bad and am now working towards getting back on the saddle!! I have a few more projects to complete and this the first since my absence.

Here it is .... my ALL New Design 'Cat-Back' F355 Exhaust!!! This system has been in the works for several months. It features my new vented exhaust tips!! This tip design has several benefits, first they draw ambient air through the back of the tip to;

1. cool the exhaust gas temperature, to keep from discoloring the tips. so not only do they look 'cool' ....... they actually are!!!

2. allow a 'transition stage' for rapid exhaust gasses, to transfer more smoothly into the outside air. This reduces turbulence which increases flow!

3. ever so slightly ...... being as the vents are positioned in the 'hot side' of the engine/exhaust area ....... they encourage that hot air to be 'drawn out' by creating a low pressure zone at the vents .... via 'venturi' effect!

This system is a pure example of 'form following function'!! I anticipate solid double digit RWHP gains ......... and of course we cannot leave out our hollowed 355 favorite ........... an epic F1 sound!!!

Here are some pics of the new system ...... thanks for visiting ...... enjoy!!
Attached Images

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode