I'm looking for a great 275GTB or GTB/4 to buy. - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 09-30-2010, 04:45 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 2
I'm looking for a great 275GTB or GTB/4 to buy.

I sold my 275GTB/4 last year and I'm looking for another 275GTB long nose or 4/cam. I'm looking for originality over configuration. I would love to find an original paint car with original interior. I don't like totally restored cars but a respray would be fine.

If you have a 275GTB you would like to sell or if you have any leads on one I would really appreciate the info.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 09-30-2010, 09:51 PM
Administrator
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 15,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by sblank View Post
I sold my 275GTB/4 last year and I'm looking for another 275GTB long nose or 4/cam. I'm looking for originality over configuration. I would love to find an original paint car with original interior. I don't like totally restored cars but a respray would be fine.

If you have a 275GTB you would like to sell or if you have any leads on one I would really appreciate the info.

Thanks
RHD or LHD?
post #3 of 10 Old 10-01-2010, 03:47 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 2
Lhd

post #4 of 10 Old 10-01-2010, 04:22 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,738
Quote:
Originally Posted by sblank View Post
Lhd
Give me a PM with details if you are interested. w/ smiles Jimmy
post #5 of 10 Old 10-01-2010, 11:55 PM
Administrator
Owner
Elite Member

Suggest you take a look at:

http://www.dkeng.com/sales/blue-chip...for-sale-.aspx

This example, chassis 10285, was completed in July 29, 1967. Delivered new to its firs owner, Pietro Notarianni (a famous Italian actors, Renato Salvatori, personal assistant), the car was presented in Argento with full Nero leather seats. In 1971 the car was exported to the USA for a period of some 10 years until being brought back to Switzerland in 1981 when the car was subjected to a restoration. Following this the car passed through a couple of hands and remained in the possession of a German gentleman for some 20 years. During this period the car was repainted red and used very occasionally, the speedometer shows just 500 kms which is believed to be the amount covered in the past 25 years since restoration. Following a brief recent trip back across the pond to the USA the car is now back in Europe and available for sale. The car has recently been subjected to a bare metal respray back to its original colour and is UK road registered and in fine order ready to be used and enjoyed by its next owner.
post #6 of 10 Old 10-04-2010, 10:33 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 4,516
Boxer - great ref site. If I had the means, this would be my choice. I presume you may have seen this car in the UK? http://www.dkeng.com/sales/blue-chip...o-105066).aspx
post #7 of 10 Old 10-04-2010, 09:45 PM
Administrator
Owner
Elite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360 Modena View Post
Boxer - great ref site. If I had the means, this would be my choice. I presume you may have seen this car in the UK? http://www.dkeng.com/sales/blue-chip...o-105066).aspx
I have seen it. It is on excellent condition but color does not do much for me. IMHO, 288 GTOs, F40s, F50s, Enzos should be rosso corsa.
post #8 of 10 Old 10-05-2010, 02:32 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 134
There is a Grigio Silverstone example for sale in the UK
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1933888.htm

My 430 is Grigio and I think this is the best colour for that model. Yet, for me, the Grigio does not sit well on the F50.
post #9 of 10 Old 10-06-2010, 02:31 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 1
pm me if you'd like

not particularly wanting to sell or trade, but feel free to PM me. '67 275 GTB/4, about to complete Classiche cert. All original, save for that-which-should-not-be (think maintenance) - original to this exact car, not the model.

Black (a respray, obviously - it was originally midnight blue) with dark red interior (i believe it was dyed from the original tan). extremely low mileage (17k rings a bell), just completing a tune up and thorough going over at Ft Lauderdale Ferrari/Maserati.

currently fitted with ram tubes, though we do have the air filter, which will have to go on for the Classiche cert.

Son of the owner, not a dealer. Car has been in the family since the mid 70's. Never been in an accident, all original body, drivetrain, interior, etc. no goofy mods at any point during it's lifetime, save for the aforementioned color change.

Should see some track time in Florida, soon - a recent retiree from storage in Chicago. This is not a trailer queen, though it most certainly could be after a teardown. IMHO it'd be a real shame were that to happen - this one is a driver. just like she was off the assembly line, idling in traffic on a hot day is an adventure! Got it in trade off of Joe Marchetti - some of you may remember the name
post #10 of 10 Old 01-15-2011, 12:40 AM
Administrator
Owner
Elite Member

Did you find a 275 GTB?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode