1968 330 GTC On Offer - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 06-14-2010, 10:15 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,291
1968 330 GTC On Offer

On offer from Mike Sheehan...

We are pleased to offer 1968 Ferrari 330 GTC s/n 11279, an unusually nice driving, well sorted and cosmetically superb 330 GTC. As close as one will get to owning a new 330 GTC and priced to sell at $239,500 or best offer, seriously for sale.

Finished in a very high quality Fly Yellow with excellent black leather and fitted with unblemished Borrani wire wheels and new Michelin XWX tires. Runs and drives like a near-new car, with a well tuned and very strong engine and great syncros, warm or cold. Excellent compression and mechanically well detailed, well sorted and running great. Has factory P/W and a correct period Becker Europa radio. Cosmetics very strong, both on top and underneath, with a nicely detailed engine compartment and excellent panel and trim fit. All brightwork in excellent condition. Carpets, headlining, dash pad, parcel shelf and all trim like new.

The 330 GTC has always offered the best balance between elegant understated styling and state-of-the-art handling and performance of any of the Enzo-era Ferraris and this 330 GTC will not disappoint. 330 GTC s/n 11279 has a well documented ownership and service history from new. Engine by Bob Wallace at 46,855 km. $16,880 service, transaxle overhaul and new ring and pinion by Geoff Provo of GP Enterprises at 49,988 kms. $6,350 major service by Geoff Provo of GP Enterprises at 51,644 kms. Now has only 51,988 kilometers. Everything works as it should. A great looking and great driving Ferrari in a very attractive color combination. Fitted with an expensive custom built stainless steel system that sounds just right. Has a show-quality set of tools with the leather tool roll plus the owner's hand books and leather carrying pouch.
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 06-14-2010, 11:20 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,392
This car was for sale for $219k in January last year with 2,000kms less on the dial, also at Mike Sheehan's.

With a 330GTC offered for $260k at EM, I think it is clearly showing an upward trend for these cars.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
post #3 of 8 Old 06-15-2010, 01:51 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567

post #4 of 8 Old 06-16-2010, 12:23 AM
Owner

Personally, I would not buy a yellow GTC. Grigio, light or dark blue look best on these cars, I think. Silver is also nice, as is black or a dark red. Resale red and yellow - no thanks.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
post #5 of 8 Old 06-16-2010, 03:46 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyO View Post
Personally, I would not buy a yellow GTC. Grigio, light or dark blue look best on these cars, I think. Silver is also nice, as is black or a dark red. Resale red and yellow - no thanks.

Onno
I tend to agree but I wouldn't kick it out of my garage for dripping oil either
post #6 of 8 Old 06-16-2010, 10:42 AM
Owner

I would but then I already have a great one in Blu Sera.

Onno

post #7 of 8 Old 06-16-2010, 10:59 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 184
Quote:
I would but then I already have a great one in Blu Sera.

Onno
I've seen your pics and take your point
post #8 of 8 Old 06-16-2010, 11:41 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,193
Quote:

Onno

I would take it, but who am I to talk: IF this economy gets any better I'll have to deliver pizzas in the Ferraris.

I do agree on the Light Blue, but that interior is black and never been a fan of dark hot temp interiors.

Can't speak to the price

Guide to the Galaxy: Don't Panic
Rik -- LAH !

Current:
Past:
1990 Mondial T Cabriolet SN 86247 : Red/Tan
1995 456 GT 2+2 SN 99987 : Roso Metalizzato [Fer 311/C] & Tan

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode