Portugal - Ferrari Life
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 Old 05-09-2008, 11:26 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Toronto & Estoril
Ferrari Life Posts: 19
Talking Portugal

Hi guys. Just joined this great site. Very nice. I've already mentionned this in the Canadian section that I see a few familiar faces. It's great to see you all.

What? No Portugal section? LOL Any Portuguese or Portugal based members here!?

Cheers,
classicferrari is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 31 Old 05-09-2008, 12:22 PM
 
scuderia-f1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Sweden
Ferrari Life Posts: 113
Welcome!
scuderia-f1 is offline  
post #3 of 31 Old 06-03-2008, 12:13 PM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Toronto & Estoril
Ferrari Life Posts: 19
Thanks!

Sorry for the late reply. I havent been on.
classicferrari is offline  
 
post #4 of 31 Old 07-04-2008, 05:40 AM
 
Join Date: May 2008
Ferrari Life Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by classicferrari View Post

What? No Portugal section? LOL Any Portuguese or Portugal based members here!?

Cheers,
Yes. Learning, and learning and dreaming and looking to find the "best" unit.
ARAlmeida is offline  
post #5 of 31 Old 07-04-2008, 06:52 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Toronto & Estoril
Ferrari Life Posts: 19
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARAlmeida View Post
Yes. Learning, and learning and dreaming and looking to find the "best" unit.
Oi ARAlmeida!!

Tudo porreiro!?
classicferrari is offline  
post #6 of 31 Old 07-04-2008, 08:04 AM
 
Join Date: May 2008
Ferrari Life Posts: 3
A ficar melhor. Fim de semana a Porta. Altura de tirar as teias de aranha a garagem

Estive a dar uma vista de olhos pela secção Buying & Selling deste forum e ha anuncios bastante antigos.

Penso que seria uma boa ideia fazer uma limpeza ao que ja foi vendido ou ja não esta a venda.

Cumprimentos para esse lado do atlantico.
ARAlmeida is offline  
post #7 of 31 Old 07-04-2008, 09:27 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Toronto & Estoril
Ferrari Life Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARAlmeida View Post
A ficar melhor. Fim de semana a Porta. Altura de tirar as teias de aranha a garagem

Estive a dar uma vista de olhos pela secção Buying & Selling deste forum e ha anuncios bastante antigos.

Penso que seria uma boa ideia fazer uma limpeza ao que ja foi vendido ou ja não esta a venda.

Cumprimentos para esse lado do atlantico.
infelizmente nao a nada que posso fazer. Nao sou mod aqui lol
classicferrari is offline  
post #8 of 31 Old 07-04-2008, 11:35 PM
Administrator
Owner
Elite Member
 
Boxer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: UK & Texas
Ferrari Life Posts: 15,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by classicferrari View Post
Hi guys. Just joined this great site. Very nice. I've already mentionned this in the Canadian section that I see a few familiar faces. It's great to see you all.

What? No Portugal section? LOL Any Portuguese or Portugal based members here!?

Cheers,
Welcome and I see that Andrew has now set a Portugal section up.
Boxer is offline  
post #9 of 31 Old 07-05-2008, 04:27 AM
 
stile - alpine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Brazil
Ferrari Life Posts: 2,884
que bom ler um pouco de português por aqui!

saudações do outro lado do Atlântico

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going." - J. P. Kennedy
stile - alpine is offline  
post #10 of 31 Old 07-05-2008, 06:46 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Toronto & Estoril
Ferrari Life Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer View Post
Welcome and I see that Andrew has now set a Portugal section up.
Nice

However I don't see it yet lol
classicferrari is offline  
post #11 of 31 Old 07-05-2008, 06:48 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Toronto & Estoril
Ferrari Life Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by stile - alpine View Post
que bom ler um pouco de português por aqui!

saudações do outro lado do Atlântico
Oi Stile! Tudo bem? Sim e bom ver Portuguese de todo o mundo aqui!
classicferrari is offline  
post #12 of 31 Old 07-05-2008, 11:58 AM
Owner
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: United Kingdom
Ferrari Life Posts: 3,928
Quote:
Originally Posted by stile - alpine View Post
que bom ler um pouco de português por aqui!

saudações do outro lado do Atlântico
Portuguese isn't my best language, but I'm guessing that means you are on the other side of the Atlantic. Either that or you are the Man from Atlantis

Archie
archiegibbs is offline  
post #13 of 31 Old 07-06-2008, 06:30 PM
 
stile - alpine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Brazil
Ferrari Life Posts: 2,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by archiegibbs View Post
Portuguese isn't my best language, but I'm guessing that means you are on the other side of the Atlantic. Either that or you are the Man from Atlantis
not exactly, but close

I said that it's nice to read some Portuguese around here, and send regards from the other side of the Atlantic

@classicferrari, Toronto e Estoril? Pelo visto você viaja mais ainda do que eu! hehehehe

Você é português?

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going." - J. P. Kennedy
stile - alpine is offline  
post #14 of 31 Old 07-07-2008, 01:13 AM
 
Join Date: May 2008
Ferrari Life Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer View Post
Welcome and I see that Andrew has now set a Portugal section up.
Thank you Boxer for the "force" creating a new section for Portugal Fans.

Thank you too for all other's for the reception. It's nice verify that other member's of FerrariLife use the Camões Language.

For Mod's, it was possible to move that thread to Portuguese section?
--/--

Obrigado Boxer pela forcinha na criação da secção para os entusiastas Portugueses

Obrigado a todos pela recepção. É bom saber que há por aqui mais pessoas que se exprimem na língua de Camões

Last edited by ARAlmeida; 07-07-2008 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Request help for Mod's
ARAlmeida is offline  
post #15 of 31 Old 07-07-2008, 10:09 AM
Administrator
Owner
Elite Member
 
Boxer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: UK & Texas
Ferrari Life Posts: 15,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARAlmeida View Post
Thank you Boxer for the "force" creating a new section for Portugal Fans.

Thank you too for all other's for the reception. It's nice verify that other member's of FerrariLife use the Camões Language.

For Mod's, it was possible to move that thread to Portuguese section?
--/--

Obrigado Boxer pela forcinha na criação da secção para os entusiastas Portugueses

Obrigado a todos pela recepção. É bom saber que há por aqui mais pessoas que se exprimem na língua de Camões
My pleasure. Portugal is one of my favorite places.
Boxer is offline  
post #16 of 31 Old 09-22-2008, 09:44 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Toronto & Estoril
Ferrari Life Posts: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by stile - alpine View Post
not exactly, but close

I said that it's nice to read some Portuguese around here, and send regards from the other side of the Atlantic

@classicferrari, Toronto e Estoril? Pelo visto você viaja mais ainda do que eu! hehehehe

Você é português?
Wow, sorry Stile. I havent logged on in a while and realize I missed your post. Sorry!

Yes I am Portuguese but born in Toronto. Don't travel as much as i'd like lately. When I get a chance I go spend time in our home in Estoril. Carcavelos to be exact!

You?
classicferrari is offline  
post #17 of 31 Old 09-22-2008, 01:57 PM
 
stile - alpine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Brazil
Ferrari Life Posts: 2,884
Quote:
Originally Posted by classicferrari View Post
Wow, sorry Stile. I havent logged on in a while and realize I missed your post. Sorry!

Yes I am Portuguese but born in Toronto. Don't travel as much as i'd like lately. When I get a chance I go spend time in our home in Estoril. Carcavelos to be exact!

You?
I'm Brazilian, from Brasília (the capital), but the last few months I spent working in Salvador.

I spent the 2nd semester of 2007 studying at the Universidade do Porto, and got a chance to live and travel around Portugal for a while, it was very nice!

I passed by Carcavelos many many times during that period, I spent many days in Lisboa and also a few days in Cascais and Estoril (an old friend of my father lives in São João do Estoril and invited me to his house, very nice place and company!)

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going." - J. P. Kennedy
stile - alpine is offline  
post #18 of 31 Old 03-20-2009, 06:19 PM
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Ferrari Life Posts: 8
Mais um Portugues para o barulho amigos...
fabiocaseiro86 is offline  
post #19 of 31 Old 03-25-2009, 06:22 PM
 
Bravus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: South Europe
Ferrari Life Posts: 12
A portuguese is never alone! Theres one in every single place in the World!

"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough."
Bravus is offline  
post #20 of 31 Old 05-14-2009, 02:13 AM
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Ferrari Life Posts: 28
Mais um para o grupo!
F360Modena is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
Copyright 2012 ONE Media, Inc.
FerrariLife is independently run with no affiliation with Ferrari SpA
Ferrari for Sale | Maserati for Sale