Welcome My Ricambi, LLC - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 01-31-2019, 12:52 PM Thread Starter
Administrator
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 130
Garage
Welcome My Ricambi, LLC

Please welcome our newest Supporting Vendor - My Ricambi, LLC!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 02-01-2019, 07:01 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,294
Welcome guys. You're my go-to shop for parts!!

Of all the narcissists I know, I love me the most.
post #3 of 6 Old 02-02-2019, 05:41 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,185
Welcome Ricambi! Good to see you here.

'99 550, Rosso Corsa / Nero, S/N:114654, Assy: 31836, Engine: 52084

High mileage, low compression, and missing on a few cylinders.....just like my cars.

Maranello Skunkworks Team Member

post #4 of 6 Old 02-02-2019, 07:14 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,872
Garage
Not sure you guys realize, this is "My Ricambi" who is a Carbon Fiber supplier:

https://myricambi.com/
post #5 of 6 Old 02-03-2019, 02:26 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,294
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave rocks View Post
Not sure you guys realize, this is "My Ricambi" who is a Carbon Fiber supplier:
https://myricambi.com/

Oops!

Of all the narcissists I know, I love me the most.
post #6 of 6 Old 02-04-2019, 11:53 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 20
Hi to all.

It took us a while to make the jump to FerrariLife, and finally, here we are.

Thank you to for welcoming to this forum, and I hope this will be a nice ride being with all of you Tifosis...

That said, allow me to introduce myself. my name is Denis and I am the manager here at My Ricambi. My Ricambi LLC, MyRicambi.com was founded by two exotic car aficionados in January 2014: Ian and myself.

The main driving force of My Ricambi is to specialize in the manufacturing of high-quality interior and exterior carbon fiber automotive parts and components. At My Ricambi, we realized that there was a demand for top-quality, durable carbon fiber components among other like-minded enthusiasts, and we set out to create the best products in the industry. Everything is made from deluxe carbon fiber and is rigorously-inspected during our multiple-step quality control. Our clear-coat warranty and fitment guarantee ensures satisfaction and confidence. process. Most importantly, uur carbon fiber matches the factory OEM carbon. This means that you can add to your OEM carbon fiber or simply and your car will have and/or keep the OEM look, at a fraction of the price.

Our carbon fiber products are made to the highest standards in North America and Europe for discerning luxury and sports car enthusiasts. They are not the cheapest, but our pricing is extremely competitive and substantially lower than other similar products meeting the quality, finishing and fitment requested when you buy such parts for your exotic car.

We do not cut corners. We use top quality CNC Molds and factory quality carbon fiber to create parts that will continue to provide you with the look and appeal you've been expecting from your carbon fiber parts. We will be adding more parts to our inventory as our carbon fiber development and manufacturing is an on-going process.

We have worked worked tirelessly in effort to bring some of the best products in the industry. We are deeply committed to utilizing cutting-edge technology and listening carefully to suggestions so that we can continue to meet the needs of this ever-changing market. We have a passion and a pride here at MyRicambi, and its evident in every carbon fiber part we produce and deliver to you!

Our production processes allow exceptional carbon/resin ratio, creating high product stiffness that also leads to extra strength. My Ricambi stands firmly behind its products. We offer vacuum infusion and proprietary dry carbon production techniques which incorporate the use of pre-impregnated materials. Try some of our products, you will love them!

Besides offering carbon fiber parts to replace the OEM non-carbon parts, and to answer "Killer58", My Ricambi also offers to its customers, new OEM Ferrari parts at very competitive pricing and at much lower prices than some of its competitors. Shopping for new OEM Ferrari parts with us can save you between 10 up to 50% of retail pricing (Bumpers, fenders etc... etc...).

Killer58, FYI, our pricing on new OEM part is about 20 to 30% less than Ricambi America. Just contact us with your requested parts and you will see by yourself... I just cannot say it better.

Finally, we will offer a 5% Discount to all FerrariLife members, or a 10% discount if you are a member of ANY Ferrari Club worldwide. Simply contact us, email us a picture of your membership card, and we will take care of you.

We look forward to assist you and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We are here for that.

Thank you Guys!

Denis

----------------------------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER:

My Ricambi LLC and MyRicambi.com as well as its employees and/or representatives ARE NOT affiliated, associated, endorsed by in any way, shape or form, officially and/or no-officially connected with the company Ricambi America and/or its website www.ricambiamerica.com and/or its owners, employees and/or representatives.

The word "ricambi", is a merely explicit word which means in Italian: "spare parts". Our business model (and name) was designed around that word: "My Spare Parts" = "My Ricambi".

-------------------------------------------

1499 SW 30th Ave Ste 4
Boynton Beach, FL 33426 - USA
--------------------------------------------
Ofc: 561-900-7033 | Fax: 561-658-3888 | Email: [email protected]

>>> We are a carbon fiber company with no affiliation whatsoever with Ricambi America <<<

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode