Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: far and away
Ferrari Life Posts: 6,203
Down the Line
Not that I own such a nice car, but:
1. Keep care of fluids and replace regularly, if not yearly: I like every year, but some feel that is overkill. I don't mind, and it gets me to check everything out also.
2. Monitor the wire connectors: Dave Helms' are a very nice alternaive. ANd if your electricals go south...well, it's no fun or savings.
3. Rubber parts, like mounts etc, need inspection.
4. External care to the paint and weather to especially include Sun protecton.
5. Invest in a nice, soft top that can keep the bad elements out/off.
6. Do NOT let it sit for any lenght of time
7. Drive it....that is, give it a decent exercise program
8. Put is away properly, as in periodic check of fluids, and air, and cooling down period.
just a few.
Guide to the Galaxy: Don't Panic
Rik -- LAH !
1990 Mondial T Cabriolet SN 86247 : Red/Tan
1995 456 GT 2+2 SN 99987 : Roso Metalizzato [Fer 311/C] & Tan