Ferrari Life Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eurospares UK - a complete disaster

F430 
4K views 28 replies 9 participants last post by  Killer58 
#1 ·
So 20 days ago I ordered from Eurospares UK, who claim to be the "World's largest stockist and supplier of Ferrari parts" 3 pretty common standard F430 parts 248095 Potentiometer / 200940 Front Wishbone (2x) / 184609 Flan bloc, I have used them plenty of times before without any major issues. My local Ferrari service dept would have these parts in less than 18 hours.

But now my car will end up being off the road for a month in the Summer and I am simply tired of their endless excuses, so I will never be using them again, you have been warned .....

#3 ·
Richard, their delays depend also on the price you pay. If you pay the full price, you'll get it in 3-5 days. Otherwise, you'll have to wait. Anyway, you can always cancel your order and take your parts from your local dealer if it's that urgent.
I ordered a lot parts from them and always been very happy.

#4 ·
Richard, this seems rather harsh judgment for a vendor you've said you used many times before without any major issues?

Too, as I'm sure you're well aware, trying to order anything in Europe/UK during the Holiday month of August is a challenge, especially if they're nonstock items?

Reactions: Racer_X
#5 · (Edited)
I specifically asked them about delivery days when I ordered, you think having your F430 Spider off the road for a month in Summer is fun, I tried to cancel the order, but no it will arrive tom etc, is Maranello Spares UK the best alternative ? I will NEVER use Eurospares UK again, they have no structure and process in running their business

#9 · (Edited)
Richard- Now you have trashed up two forums with your complaints. Keep them to yourself.

Took the parts 20 days to get there. What a crime.

Reactions: StefVan
#11 ·
Richard- Like I said, stop whining. Like any good company, Eurospares will have times when they do not meet your lofty expectations.

Mine is a daily driver, so not an issue. Next time wait for the parts before ripping her apart.

#16 ·
Odd post, particularly singling out a specific supplier. 38 years in the Ferrari service business and my biggest, ongoing "challenge" is finding a sole parts supplier. Maybe that's why I have about 60 vendors throughout the world that help me procure parts. Some are better than others. Some are consistently superb. And there's often a correlation between availability and price...

I guess I'm confused as to why an aftermarket supplier was used when the dealer could (evidently) provided the needed parts within 18 hours...I suspect the "price versus availability, with time to deliver" equation was in full force.

Onward.

#18 ·
Not sure why but I received an e-mail about Ferrari Life :)

I miss this place - good to see some names including Richard who sold me my Capristo for my 16M that Capristo replaced it it's entirety and has been sitting in the box it was delivered in.

You guys are the same :) but for Richard who I can't blame he want's his 16M time and he wants it now!

#19 ·
Doug- He has trashed up two forums with his complaints. Most of us are tired of his whining, especially since he got his parts, even if it did take 20 days.

Reactions: Killer58 and Bill
#22 ·
Lets GO !; over to you both to explain or disclaim if either of you has any interests in the promotion of the Ferrarilife platform or any products you aspire to promote through it, happily sitting waiting over the weekend for the full truth:surprise:

#23 ·
Richard- No interest in Eurospares at all. Have not even ordered anything from them. Just tired of your whining. Keep your insults to yourself. If you cannot act like a man, do not expect much sympathy from us.

There are few enough posts here without listening to your tirades.

#24 ·
that's not the reply to the question I asked "Lets GO !; over to you both to explain or disclaim if either of you has any interests in the promotion of the Ferrarilife platform or any products you aspire to promote through it, happily sitting waiting over the weekend for the full truth"

#25 ·
Richard, I'm a moderator here, and as far as I know, none of the people associated with this site receive any compensation or benefits from the site owners (AutoGuide.com), except perhaps the Admins who are probably paid employees of AutoGuide and they serve as Admins for several of these sites.

Nor does anyone receive any benefits or discounts from the sponsors, as far as I know.

#26 ·
Richard- The reply to your idiotic question is I have no interest in Ferrari Life and absolutely no products to push here. I am just sick of you, personally. Just about every post of yours here and on the other site is negative or nasty, and there is no room for that here.

#27 ·
Taz I have not turned into a villain, I had a legitimate criticism of "the worlds leading Ferrari parts supplier", who told me one thing and delivered something else, I have a right to be aggrieved for having my Ferrari off the road for a month in the Summer as a consequence, as I couldn't plan the maintenance. You might not mind if this happened to you but I sure the other forum members would seriously want to avoid the same thing happening to them ! so lay off please

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.