360 360 MT Swap LHD vs RHD - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 01-28-2019, 09:30 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 3
360 MT Swap LHD vs RHD

Hi!

Not sure if anybody has any experience, but, i've got a lead on a 360 Manual Swap Kit, but it's from a LHD US car. I'm a RHD Rest of World car in Hong Kong, does anybody nkow if the parts are the same?

I've been told by the seller they should be the same, but, I can't find any info on it to be honest.

Thx!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 01-29-2019, 04:03 AM
Sponsor
Sponsor

Ferrari Life Posts: 75
All the parts are the same except for the pedals and those can be modified if needed. BTW the parts are an easy change out

Last edited by Lorenzo; 01-29-2019 at 04:19 AM.
post #3 of 6 Old 01-29-2019, 05:30 AM Thread Starter

What needs to be modified on the pedals? Is it easy to do?

Just want to make sure before I purchase the kit.

post #4 of 6 Old 01-29-2019, 11:34 AM
Sponsor
Sponsor

yes id say its easy. For instance on a LHD car the brake pedal has circles on it and all you have to do is trim one row of the circles off to make the pedal more narrow like the manual shift pedals are. The clutch pedal takes alittle more modification by a welder but very doable in my opinion. This could be the opposite on the RHD car. But one pedal is very easy and the other would take alittle more work. Its possible that you can find one thru Eurospares or Superformance parts but if you cant them go to the above. I converted my f430 2 years ago so i know. This is not hard to convert. The 360 is much easier than an f430
post #5 of 6 Old 01-29-2019, 09:36 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzo View Post
yes id say its easy. For instance on a LHD car the brake pedal has circles on it and all you have to do is trim one row of the circles off to make the pedal more narrow like the manual shift pedals are. The clutch pedal takes alittle more modification by a welder but very doable in my opinion. This could be the opposite on the RHD car. But one pedal is very easy and the other would take alittle more work. Its possible that you can find one thru Eurospares or Superformance parts but if you cant them go to the above. I converted my f430 2 years ago so i know. This is not hard to convert. The 360 is much easier than an f430
Oh, the kit I'm looking at, has the whole pedal assembly actually, including the brake, and also the gas pedal.

Do you mean that, because that's from a LHD Car, I'll need to do a little bit of modification? Or should it still just bolt in essentially?
post #6 of 6 Old 01-30-2019, 03:28 AM
Sponsor
Sponsor

Send me an email so i can explain and send you some pics>>>[email protected]

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode