F430 My Senorita - Upgrades and Mods - Ferrari Life
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By simmadwn

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 06-22-2017, 11:56 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 8
My Senorita - Upgrades and Mods

Hello Friends - just wanted to share some mods and upgrades I did to my 07 430 Spider - Senorita

Scuding Swiss - ILUAL43 HEADLIGHT LED DRL ULTIMATE VERSION, ILUAL43 USA LED REAR LIGHTS PACKAGE (i) V1C1: All 4 stop + 4 parking lights are illuminated, ILUAL3BL FULL LINE LED 3RD BRAKE LIGHT with Integrated stop light safety flasher module, SPIDER ENGINE BAY LED LIGHTING SYSTEM.
https://www.scuding.com/Shop/en/7-f430-scuderia-16m

Taillights, Turn Signals and Markers - (i)Taillights are smoked using VHT Nite Shades. 2 coats and then 1 coat of clear. Not too dark, very subtle and has a good mix of red and smoke. (ii) Turn Signals - round ones on the side are smoked using VHT same coating as above. Other turn signals and markers are tinted. Tint dint work on the round ones due to their shape, door lights are smoked using VHT as well.
https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p/...B&gclsrc=aw.ds

LED Bulb's - dome light, number plate, glove compartment and luggage compartment. Got the bulbs from a local car shop that does custom work. No errors on the leds. Have a few extra bulbs, if anyone is willing to buy

Carbon Fiber cup holder - exoticcargear (eBay)

Tinted windows and front windshield - Tint King, Billerica, MA. Please be very very careful when tinting the front windshield. Lot of electronics under the windshield.
Boston Area Auto, Commercial, Residential Tinting Film and Paint Protection | Tint King

Carbon Fiber Wrap - Engine bay grills, front bumper splitter and door sills. Purely for the looks.

Headlight Bulb - replaced with D1S - OSRAM XENARC COOL BLUE HYPER 66140CBH HID BULBS. Nicely compliments the Ultra Bright DRL from Scuding Swiss. Great visibility and range. D1S ? OSRAM XENARC COOL BLUE HYPER 66140CBH HID XENON HEADLIGHT BULBS MADE IN GERMANY

Rims - OEM 16M Rims. Got them from a fellow f-chatter -skip737. They were MINT!!

Tires - Tire Rack, Michelin PSS. Went with 235 in the front. Love it!

New Style OEM Center Caps - exoticcargear (eBay)

TPMS Sensors with gun metal valve color to match the rims - tpms.com code H0011 for the part. No issues with calibration

Carbon Fiber Ferrari logo valve stems - eBay

Hardwired V1 to the dome lamp. Tapped into the passenger airbag light connector.

AMNE - Steve and Dave did all the maintenance and rim/tire swap.

HUGE Thanks to F-chat and Ferrari Life forums members for answering questions during SOS!!

PICS : https://pix.sfly.com/AfoHrQXW

James
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 06-24-2017, 02:42 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,324
Many thanks James for sharing your great mods! We've been a lot in contact by email and I'm very glad to see the results on your stunning F430 Spider. Congrats and well done bro!
post #3 of 4 Old 06-26-2017, 06:42 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 8
This is by far the best mod I have done to my cars. Your product ROCKS!! Best customer service as well. Keep up the great work and product.
StefVan likes this.

post #4 of 4 Old 08-06-2017, 11:11 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 4
Thanks for sharing the info

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode