So, this update doesn't have any images. Over the course of the holidays, I was able to complete the system. I drove the car out to my brother so he could "tune" the system. Well, we ran into some troubles. One of the six amplifiers was DOA right out of the gate. I purchased two "demo" units as they didn't have enough new ones in stock at the time, and one of these never turned on. I am returning both of these tomorrow morning for new ones. Also, my brother tried tuning the system but the five sub amplifiers had some issues with the low end signal. He kept saying that he couldn't get enough input signal to the amps. The next day I went online and read the "advanced" manual for the head unit, and there is an adjustment for the output signal for every source. The USB source was set to zero, so I cranked it up to 14dB, turned the system on, turned up the volume to about one third, and blew my face off - and that's with one amp missing and only eight subs. When I bolt in the two new amps tomorrow afternoon, we should have all 3000 Watts and all ten subs firing, then my brother will take another crack at tuning the system.
Stay tuned... (har har) :-)