Ferrari Life

Ferrari Life (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/)
-   Modern V8s: 360, F430 (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/modern-v8s-360-f430/)
-   -   F430 New Arrival (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/modern-v8s-360-f430/40146-new-arrival.html)

Boxer 12-28-2014 07:56 AM

New Arrival
 
5 Attachment(s)
This turned up in the garage recently:grin2:

RichardCH 12-28-2014 09:03 AM

Lovely, glad to see which brand is still the most important to you Boxer. Just out of interest what else have also bought since you moved over the Pond ?

Boxer 12-28-2014 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardCH (Post 532786)
Lovely, glad to see which brand is still the most important to you Boxer. Just out of interest what else have also bought since you moved over the Pond ?

A McLaren 12C Spider

575er 12-28-2014 09:57 AM

Well done Boxer, it is a beautiful example and in a stunning colour. Good to see you about again too.

Cheers
Michael

RichardCH 12-28-2014 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boxer (Post 532802)
A McLaren 12C Spider

Dare we ask which you intuitively drive the most from passion ?

champagne612 12-28-2014 12:16 PM

Congratulations!

Glad you went for the 16M over the Scud :thumbsup:

Great color combination - can't understand why these haven't skyrocketed.

Enjoy!

355dreamer 12-28-2014 01:03 PM

Beautiful. Congrats.

JeffWilliams 12-28-2014 02:13 PM

Nice! The blue with the yellow calipers is a good combo.

RossoVeloce 12-28-2014 03:51 PM

Congrats, Boxer! :thumbsup:

I love that color.

Italian Lover 12-28-2014 06:28 PM

Boxer, fine choice, congrats! Just another day in your life ? :thumbsup:

w/ smiles
Jimmy

wetpet 12-28-2014 08:14 PM

1280 Attachment(s)

Boxer 12-28-2014 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardCH (Post 532858)
Dare we ask which you intuitively drive the most from passion ?

They each have their own unique charms.

CrispyTurtle 12-28-2014 10:26 PM

Sexy.

Love the color of this one. Glad you happened to get it ;)

alwin 12-29-2014 01:09 AM

what's that gizmo ontop of the steering column!?

16M Down Under 12-29-2014 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alwin (Post 533314)
what's that gizmo ontop of the steering column!?

Radar/Laser detector??

Lovely car. ? Abu Dhabi

David.

cribbj 12-29-2014 03:53 AM

Congratulations Boxer, and as others have said, it's good to "see" you again.

That one should be more amenable to sitting in TX gridlock in August than the F40 :) (I see it's LHD, so it's presumably TX based?)

How much of your rolling stock (if any) have you moved over to the US?

360 Modena 12-29-2014 06:45 AM

New Arrival
 
1358 Attachment(s)
Congrats Boxer

Did you ship the Jag to the U.S.?

I assume you are now wearing the obligatory ten gallon hat and taking line dancing lessons

Happy New Year

RichardCH 12-29-2014 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boxer (Post 533210)
They each have their own unique charms.

Probably the 12C Spider is the daily driver then

Night Life 12-29-2014 08:05 AM

Very nice indeed, you car collection always amazes me :thumbsup:

tazandjan 12-29-2014 08:39 AM

Boxer- Very pretty.

cribbj 12-29-2014 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 360 Modena (Post 533514)
I assume you are now wearing the obligatory ten gallon hat and taking line dancing lessons

Happy New Year

Ooh, that's a low blow Al :) FWIW, I've lived in the Houston area for around 30 years, but I don't own a pair of cowboy boots, and C&W music makes my skin crawl...... So there's a "few" of us non-cowboys around here (dam few, however....)

360 Modena 12-29-2014 09:07 AM

1358 Attachment(s)
You are certainly the minority

Nothing wrong with CW, hats and Texas belles though

amanderu 12-29-2014 10:43 AM

Scott,
You must have been a very very good boy for Santa to bring you that nice Christmas present.... Really nice colour! Enjoy it.

Italian Lover 12-29-2014 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cribbj (Post 533658)
Ooh, that's a low blow Al :) FWIW, I've lived in the Houston area for around 30 years, but I don't own a pair of cowboy boots, and C&W music makes my skin crawl...... So there's a "few" of us non-cowboys around here (dam few, however....)

I have boots, a crocodile one among others, on this side of the pond. :thumbsup:

w/ smiles
Jimmy

360 Modena 12-29-2014 01:55 PM

New Arrival
 
1358 Attachment(s)
I will place a bet that neither of you own a Ford F-150 truck with a gun rack.

You have to be all in to be a real Texas cowboy.

Killer58 12-30-2014 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 360 Modena (Post 533858)
You have to be all in to be a real Texas cowboy.

We have one of those here in DC.
I laugh myself silly every time I see him in the office.
I always want to ask him where the rest of the Village People are.....

550_Maranello 12-30-2014 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boxer (Post 532754)
This turned up in the garage recently:grin2:

Hi Boxer,

compliments very nice 16M, very good buying ....:thumbsup:

Boxer 12-30-2014 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Night Life (Post 533602)
Very nice indeed, you car collection always amazes me :thumbsup:

Thanks but it is much more modest than it used to be.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tazandjan (Post 533618)
Boxer- Very pretty.

Appreciated, I was looking for either blue or a dark grey.

Quote:

Originally Posted by amanderu (Post 533722)
Scott,
You must have been a very very good boy for Santa to bring you that nice Christmas present.... Really nice colour! Enjoy it.

Not really but I must have gotten a pass for good deeds in a prior life.

Boxer 12-30-2014 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cribbj (Post 533658)
Ooh, that's a low blow Al :) FWIW, I've lived in the Houston area for around 30 years, but I don't own a pair of cowboy boots, and C&W music makes my skin crawl...... So there's a "few" of us non-cowboys around here (dam few, however....)

So far, negative on the F150, cowboy boots, and 10 G hat.

Boxer 12-30-2014 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 16M Down Under (Post 533322)
Radar/Laser detector??

Lovely car. ? Abu Dhabi

David.

Yes, car came with one built in.

Color is TdF.

markjayw 12-30-2014 10:10 AM

185 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Boxer (Post 534178)
Yes, car came with one built in.

Color is TdF.

Is that car from Steve Harris Ferrari out of Utah? Congrats regardless. If you ever get up to the Pacific NW let me know. Definitely a happier New Year. :thumbsup:

Boxer 01-04-2015 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markjayw (Post 534426)
Is that car from Steve Harris Ferrari out of Utah? Congrats regardless. If you ever get up to the Pacific NW let me know. Definitely a happier New Year. :thumbsup:

You have a PM:crowngrin:


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
Copyright 2012 ONE Media, Inc.
FerrariLife is independently run with no affiliation with Ferrari SpA
Ferrari for Sale | Maserati for Sale