360 Ferrari Service of Bedford. - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 10-15-2014, 08:09 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 5
Ferrari Service of Bedford.

I am presently having my 15,000 mile maintenance done by David at Ferrari Service of Bedford. I must say I am thoroughly impressed with David’s knowledge and the care he is giving my Ferrari.

I was told by some other Ferrari owners that you should go to a Ferrari dealership for the best of service. I thought about it so I made a call to David so he could tell me a little about him and his company.

To say the least I was amazed with his knowledge and I could also feel his love for Ferraris while talking to him.

I was also amazed that he found items that were overlooked or not done properly by the dealerships that I had used in the past. By this note I am not saying all dealerships have poor quality as I guarantee there are some good ones out there but I do feel the service I am getting from David is second to none and he treating my favorite toy like it was his own.

Give David a call if you are looking to have your Ferrari serviced or worked on. You will not be disappointed.

http://www.fluentinferrari.com/

Last edited by andrews1958; 10-15-2014 at 10:23 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 10-15-2014, 08:54 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
Thanks for the write up. We are lucky to have an excellent independent here as well. I have found that some of the dealers give very poor service, employing youngsters that have little experience and little supervision. I have also personally seen numerous instances where our local dealer has tried to sell expensive, unnecessary service and parts, then fubared the job. That doesn't mean all independents are good either. But reviews like yours help customers make educated decisions.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #3 of 6 Old 10-15-2014, 12:28 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 11,858
David is a real pro and Ricambi sells some of his special tools. Like Ed said, he is real asset to us here.

Taz
Terry Phillips

Present: 575M 135171
Past: Dino 246 GT 02984, 365 GTB/4 14009, 308 GTS 25125

Every day I look around, and if nobody is shooting at me, it is a pretty good day.

post #4 of 6 Old 10-15-2014, 12:40 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 29
Agree with all the comments here. Once I found Ferrari Service of Bedford, I can't imagine bringing my car to anybody else. David is the best around. His breadth of knowledge, from vintage cars through the most modern ones, and his attention to detail, are matched by the personal care he gives each car. Unlike big dealerships who are just moving cars through, David treats every car in his shop as if it were his own.
post #5 of 6 Old 10-15-2014, 03:16 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 27
David is a treasure to the FCar world. He has answered my posts on several occasions and provided in depth information needed to answer my question(s). I live in North Carolina but would not hesitate to send my 348 to him should I have a problem that is beyond my DIY ability.

Brewman.
post #6 of 6 Old 10-15-2014, 05:25 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,199
Quote:
Originally Posted by brewman View Post
david is a treasure to the fcar world. He has answered my posts on several occasions and provided in depth information needed to answer my question(s). I live in north carolina but would not hesitate to send my 348 to him should i have a problem that is beyond my diy ability.

Brewman.
+550!!

'99 550, Rosso Corsa / Nero, S/N:114654, Assy: 31836, Engine: 52084

High mileage, low compression, and missing on a few cylinders.....just like my cars.

Maranello Skunkworks Team Member

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode