post #21 of 42 Old 08-30-2015, 09:16 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 3
Is there any follow up on this?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 42 Old 12-29-2017, 12:28 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 1
f430 reverse button

Hi, I have a 2008 f430 and the reverse button cover came apart. I was hoping you sill have them available?
If you do how much will you charge for one? You can call me @ 941-926-0300 and ask for Mitch or email me @ [email protected].

Thank You, Mitch
post #23 of 42 Old 12-30-2017, 05:56 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,872
Garage
At this time, the only feasible option is a new sub-assembly from Ferrari which has had a design change and the buttons are hard plastic. They will get sticky at some point but the hard buttons can be refinished. We sold many new, OEM units to customers with hard buttons at a palatable cost.

post #24 of 42 Old 02-19-2018, 09:10 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 2
Garage
Email sent. I know it's an old thread, but it looks like it's still active
post #25 of 42 Old 02-19-2018, 12:02 PM
Owner

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breitling View Post
Email sent. I know it's an old thread, but it looks like it's still active
The email is still good but I did not get an email from you. Ops - you might have not meant me - sorry.
post #26 of 42 Old 11-06-2018, 07:13 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 2
Reverse button replacement

Hi,

I would be interested in one of your reverse buttons. I have a 2008 F430 Spider that had a similar problem.

You can call me at (707) 887-7181 or contact me at [email protected]. Let me know the cost and how to contact you.

Thanks

Al
post #27 of 42 Old 11-06-2018, 09:00 AM
Owner

Garage
We are weeks away to offering new, turnkey R, AUTO and LC switch assemblies that are hard plastic, will never disintegrate and will never get sticky.

Details here:

https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/th...uttons.584422/

post #28 of 42 Old 11-12-2018, 02:35 PM
Sponsor
Sponsor

Ferrari Life Posts: 73
Theres no need for a complete new switch. Waste of money. Call Robbie at StickynoMore cuz he has New buttons at half the cost
post #29 of 42 Old 11-13-2018, 04:56 AM
Owner

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzo View Post
Theres no need for a complete new switch. Waste of money. Call Robbie at StickynoMore cuz he has New buttons at half the cost
So you and Robbie are buddies now after all the mud slinging on Maserati Life?

Half the cost? We have not released our price yet so how can you say that? FAKE NEWS. Those rubber buttons are not half what we will charge for all new switches.

And, Lorenzo - you don't know what you are talking about. Robbie sells rubber buttons made in Hong Kong that anyone can buy on ebay for less. He claims they are thicker - they are not. He did not develop anything. The first rubber button failed because it's a poor design and that is why the manufacture changed the design to hard plastic buttons with new switches.

Installing a new rubber button is insane - you know, doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Last edited by dave rocks; 11-13-2018 at 05:47 AM.
post #30 of 42 Old 11-13-2018, 11:12 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave rocks View Post
So you and Robbie are buddies now after all the mud slinging on Maserati Life?

Half the cost? We have not released our price yet so how can you say that? FAKE NEWS. Those rubber buttons are not half what we will charge for all new switches.

And, Lorenzo - you don't know what you are talking about. Robbie sells rubber buttons made in Hong Kong that anyone can buy on ebay for less. He claims they are thicker - they are not. He did not develop anything. The first rubber button failed because it's a poor design and that is why the manufacture changed the design to hard plastic buttons with new switches.

Installing a new rubber button is insane - you know, doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiVDCYliEC8
First of all, what does it matter who I'm buddies with? None of your business.
You are doing ALOT of assuming, you have no idea where I had my buttons made, you have no idea whether they are thicker or not. You have no idea what I developed and what I did not. Kinda funny how you come here to a place I hardly ever frequent and run your mouth. I suggest you take my name out of your mouth. I do not go around making little digs at you, like you do me. I do not bad mouth you in emails ands PM's like you do me. I do not knock your work like you do me. I focus on my stuff and don't give a shit what others are doing. You wanna make up stories and lies to fit your agenda, go right ahead, but be ready to back it up. I'm about done with your mouth so your keep running that trap of your's about me or what I am doing and be ready to back it up, two can play this game. I ain't no stand behind my computer and pound my chest like some internet warrior. I take care of real business in the real world.
post #31 of 42 Old 11-13-2018, 11:16 AM
Owner

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 285ferrari View Post
First of all, what does it matter who I'm buddies with? None of your business.
You are doing ALOT of assuming, you have no idea where I had my buttons made, you have no idea whether they are thicker or not. You have no idea what I developed and what I did not. Kinda funny how you come here to a place I hardly ever frequent and run your mouth. I suggest you take my name out of your mouth. I do not go around making little digs at you, like you do me. I do not bad mouth you in emails ands PM's like you do me. I do not knock your work like you do me. I focus on my stuff and don't give a shit what others are doing. You wanna make up stories and lies to fit your agenda, go right ahead, but be ready to back it up. I'm about done with your mouth so your keep running that trap of your's about me or what I am doing and be ready to back it up, two can play this game. I ain't no stand behind my computer and pound my chest like some internet warrior. I take care of real business in the real world.

What you offer is the same as ebay from HK - I have one on my desk and measured it. Your business practice is about deception. That button is no thicker than original. You did not design or build it. Interesting to see Lorenzo tip you off to come here and post.

We engineer real solutions to real problems with quality workmanship, no decals or poor coatings. You should focus on doing a better job - that would be a great use of your energy. I post and speak the truth - nothing more, nothing less.
post #32 of 42 Old 11-13-2018, 11:34 AM
Sponsor
Sponsor

Ferrari Life Posts: 73
[QUOTE=dave rocks;732739] Interesting to see Lorenzo tip you off to come here and post.

Geezesss Did you ever hear of email notifications,,,,,There you go making assumptions again.
post #33 of 42 Old 11-13-2018, 11:39 AM
Owner

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzo View Post

Geezesss Did you ever hear of email notifications,,,,,There you go making assumptions again.

Fake news again.
post #34 of 42 Old 11-13-2018, 12:02 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 460
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave rocks View Post
What you offer is the same as ebay from HK - I have one on my desk and measured it. Your business practice is about deception. That button is no thicker than original. You did not design or build it. Interesting to see Lorenzo tip you off to come here and post.

We engineer real solutions to real problems with quality workmanship, no decals or poor coatings. You should focus on doing a better job - that would be a great use of your energy. I post and speak the truth - nothing more, nothing less.
This is where I know your lying, your had an email conversation with someone awhile back and told that person, you had one of MY buttons on your desk and you were bad mouthing said button so you could try to get the potential sale when yours were ready. Little did you know fucktard, at that time, I had only sold 3 buttons to ANYONE and all three were sold to a dealer who does NOT like you. So you are 100% lying about having one of my buttons on your desk at the time you told that person, was NOT possible.

Once again dickcheese, the assuming you know what is going on with what I do and who I talk to is getting old. Lorenzo 100% did NOT tell me about this post. I have been around these forums WAY longer then you, you don't think I have made at least a couple friends along the way, unless you have not figured it out, there are ALOT people who don't like you peckerhead. Your holier then God attitude turns off alot of people, I think your so narcissistic that you don't even see it. But like I said, you wanna continue running that mouth of your's go right ahead. Your gonna have no one to blame but yourself in the long run. Kinda funny how your run that trap here but won't say anything that bold over at Fchat, wonder why that is...hhhhhmmmmm---You go ahead and run your mouth some more, I'm not gonna visit this thread anymore, but I assure you I will hear about it.
post #35 of 42 Old 11-13-2018, 12:05 PM
Owner

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 285ferrari View Post
This is where I know your lying, your had an email conversation with someone awhile back and told that person, you had one of MY buttons on your desk and you were bad mouthing said button so you could try to get the potential sale when yours were ready. Little did you know fucktard, at that time, I had only sold 3 buttons to ANYONE and all three were sold to a dealer who does NOT like you. So you are 100% lying about having one of my buttons on your desk at the time you told that person, was NOT possible.

Once again dickcheese, the assuming you know what is going on with what I do and who I talk to is getting old. Lorenzo 100% did NOT tell me about this post. I have been around these forums WAY longer then you, you don't think I have made at least a couple friends along the way, unless you have not figured it out, there are ALOT people who don't like you peckerhead. Your holier then God attitude turns off alot of people, I think your so narcissistic that you don't even see it. But like I said, you wanna continue running that mouth of your's go right ahead. Your gonna have no one to blame but yourself in the long run. Kinda funny how your run that trap here but won't say anything that bold over at Fchat, wonder why that is...hhhhhmmmmm

The button I have is one of yours, sames as offered on ebay - you can keep lying all you want. Your are just jealous that we are taking your customers daily, and most of them are dealers. Nice, childish reply too - that's all you've got - you certainly don't have quality on your side.
post #36 of 42 Old 11-13-2018, 12:47 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,295
Gentlemen, please. This is Ferrari LIFE, not that other site.
StefVan likes this.

Of all the narcissists I know, I love me the most.
post #37 of 42 Old 11-15-2018, 04:22 AM
Administrator
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 15,125
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer58 View Post
Gentlemen, please. This is Ferrari LIFE, not that other site.
Agree, please cease and desist immediately.
StefVan likes this.
post #38 of 42 Old 11-19-2018, 10:43 AM
Owner

Garage
Here is the Alfa 8C we retrofitted with our new, hard button switches. We've also refinished the other buttons and parking brake control
Attached Images

post #39 of 42 Old 11-29-2018, 01:58 PM
Owner

Garage
So today we retrofitted another 430 assembly from the failing rubber buttons to our new hard plastic button / switch assemblies. It does not get any more factory correct than this
Attached Images

post #40 of 42 Old 12-13-2018, 12:42 PM
Owner

Garage
We will have production units available within a couple weeks

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode