360 360 Challenge front Tow hook - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 05-28-2014, 05:43 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 69
360 Challenge front Tow hook

Hello Gents! I've got a lot of projects going on with the car right now since I lasted posted. Had a quick question that I thought maybe you all could help me with. I am having the Challenge front bumper put on right now and wanted to get an appropriate tow hook for the front of the car for track events. Can anyone help me out with the appropriate thread size and length or where I can source one? Not sure if my factory one will fit or not now with the new bumper but was looking for a cleaner looking set up preferably in red because racecar. Thanks for all the help and I promise to post some pics of the build once I get the car back from the shop in the next few weeks. Thanks for all your help!

Best,

Andrew
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 05-28-2014, 12:55 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 18
Believe Ricambi can help you with that. Got one for my 360 to keep tool kit intact. Good luck!

Don
post #3 of 7 Old 05-28-2014, 01:24 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 11,847
Andrew- Here it is. A little red paint on the tow part should do the trick, or have it powder coated.

Ferrari Parts : TOW-02 Challenge Style Towing Eye (M16 x x1.5) : Ricambi America

Taz
Terry Phillips

Present: 575M 135171
Past: Dino 246 GT 02984, 365 GTB/4 14009, 308 GTS 25125

Every day I look around, and if nobody is shooting at me, it is a pretty good day.

post #4 of 7 Old 05-28-2014, 05:34 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 768
If Ricambi does not have one. I have a new one in stock. You can call me or send me an email.
Thanks
Alex.
post #5 of 7 Old 05-29-2014, 06:56 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 69
Thanks guys! Exactly what I was looking for! I must say that I'm a much more active member on a few other forums for my other cars and this place is the only one that doesn't have useless comments and threads that get derailed every third post. Thanks for all your help. I'll be sure to post up some pictures of the car next week when it gets back from the body shop. As of now it's getting Challenge bumper, challenge skirts, Challenge wheels, carbon fiber mirrors, gauge, cluster, and rear diffuser. Motor is fully built with lots of new goodies and she is running great again. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

Best,

Andrew

Last edited by Andrew360; 05-29-2014 at 07:02 AM.
post #6 of 7 Old 05-22-2019, 01:01 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 1
Thanks, it helped me also, we recently bought a towing truck for roadside service near me, so nowadays i am learning about towing cause i am new in this field.
post #7 of 7 Old 05-22-2019, 01:54 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,312
Welcome to the forum Martin!!
Interesting first post in this vintage thread, good luck with the the new service.

Of all the narcissists I know, I love me the most.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode