F430 Can't find a F430 Spider in Rosso Scuderia - Ferrari Life
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 12-08-2012, 11:39 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Serres,Greece
Ferrari Life Posts: 151
Can't find a F430 Spider in Rosso Scuderia

Hello guys,i'm a new member here(but i have been reading posts in this site for about 2 months now).My question is,can somebody tell my where i could find a 2007-after F430 Spider in Rosso Scuderia with a black interior with Daytona seats ans without that stupid plastic license plate holder which makes the front of the car look shit. Thank you in advance guys,take care and keep it floored
F.Alexandros is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 5 Old 12-08-2012, 11:51 AM
Owner
 
JazzyO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Ferrari Life Posts: 6,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.Alexandros View Post
can somebody tell my where i could find a 2007-after F430 Spider in Rosso Scuderia with a black interior with Daytona seats ans without that stupid plastic license plate holder which makes the front of the car look shit.
Personally, if I'm shopping for a 2nd (3rd/4th etc)-hand Ferrari, I try to keep an open mind. The ideal car probably isn't out there, or if it is, is likely not for sale. When I bought my first Ferrari I had to make some compromises as well. Rather find a car in the right condition for a good price, with a near-enough spec and you're off to the races.

If you must have a particular spec, then on a 430 there should be enough examples to eventually find it. However, the front-license plate holder can easily be fixed/removed and don't let it stop you buying an otherwise perfect car.


Onno



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Future: No idea
Present: 458 Italia, 550 Maranello
Past: 365BB x 2,
330GTC
JazzyO is offline  
post #3 of 5 Old 12-09-2012, 03:32 AM
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Bavaria
Ferrari Life Posts: 8
Hi,
for the european market this is a good site:

click

63 red F430 Spiders (2007 and younger) listed

It's in German, but Google translate might help you.

Rainer
gargano is offline  
 
post #4 of 5 Old 12-09-2012, 04:11 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Serres,Greece
Ferrari Life Posts: 151
Front License Plate Holder

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyO View Post
Personally, if I'm shopping for a 2nd (3rd/4th etc)-hand Ferrari, I try to keep an open mind. The ideal car probably isn't out there, or if it is, is likely not for sale. When I bought my first Ferrari I had to make some compromises as well. Rather find a car in the right condition for a good price, with a near-enough spec and you're off to the races.

If you must have a particular spec, then on a 430 there should be enough examples to eventually find it. However, the front-license plate holder can easily be fixed/removed and don't let it stop you buying an otherwise perfect car.


Onno
So i can remove it? Because i found the perfect one in mobile.de but it has that stupid license plate holder on the bumper...
F.Alexandros is offline  
post #5 of 5 Old 12-09-2012, 04:12 AM Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Serres,Greece
Ferrari Life Posts: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by gargano View Post
Hi,
for the european market this is a good site:

click

63 red F430 Spiders (2007 and younger) listed

It's in German, but Google translate might help you.

Rainer
I know this website man,because i'm half Austrian.Anyway,thank you for your time man
F.Alexandros is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
Copyright 2012 ONE Media, Inc.
FerrariLife is independently run with no affiliation with Ferrari SpA
Ferrari for Sale | Maserati for Sale