Ferrari Life

Ferrari Life (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/)
-   Modern V8s: 360, F430 (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/modern-v8s-360-f430/)
-   -   Scud/16M modification thread! (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/modern-v8s-360-f430/17276-scud-16m-modification-thread.html)

Russell996 04-17-2012 06:37 AM

Scud/16M modification thread!
 
4 Attachment(s)
Capristo on 16M.

Russell996 04-17-2012 06:44 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Tubi on 16M.

Russell996 04-17-2012 09:54 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Carbon fuel flap on 16M.

Russell996 04-17-2012 09:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Titanium oil cap on 16M.

Russell996 04-17-2012 09:59 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Spare wheel kit on 16M. (removed in 10 seconds when the weight reduction required)

Russell996 04-17-2012 10:01 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Mats in 16M.

Russell996 04-17-2012 10:04 AM

2 Attachment(s)
3 layer paint on 16M. Nuovo Rosso F1 or Rosso Formula 1 2007.

Russell996 04-17-2012 10:06 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Capristo on Scud.

Russell996 04-17-2012 10:09 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Titanium exhaust tips on Scud.

markjayw 04-17-2012 01:05 PM

185 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Russell996 (Post 190762)
Spare wheel kit on 16M. (removed in 10 seconds when the weight reduction required)

Isn't weight reduction "always" required?

Where did you get your carbon fuel door? Cost?

I will have to post Scuderia with RSC exhaust when I get the chance.

champagne612 04-17-2012 01:52 PM

Russell - awesome 16M mods.

Where did you get the Titanium exhaust tips and floor mats?

Will add pictures later.

markjayw 04-17-2012 02:52 PM

185 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by champagne612 (Post 190861)
Russell - awesome 16M mods.

Where did you get the Titanium exhaust tips and floor mats?

Will add pictures later.

Best choices for floor mats are:

Nick's Forza Ferrari for everyday, Andrew's Alcantara Mats when you show your car:

Andrew's Contact Info: [email protected]

Nick's Forza Contact Info: [email protected]

champagne612 04-17-2012 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markjayw (Post 190887)
Best choices for floor mats are:

Nick's Forza Ferrari for everyday, Andrew's Alcantara Mats when you show your car:

Andrew's Contact Info: [email protected]

Nick's Forza Contact Info: [email protected]

I want the Alcantara - Thanks!

champagne612 04-17-2012 05:01 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Mark Thank You ordered the alcantara mats.

Peter's famous CF cover from Scottland

Passport CF radar and rear laser

Titanium Center Caps

markjayw 04-17-2012 08:39 PM

185 Attachment(s)
Have the same detector in mine, but mine is installed in an alcantara custom mount, right of the reverse switch, in the little pocket. Like the custom mount they made for yours, pretty cool.

So again, how much, and where do you get the carbon fuel flap with the horse?

champagne612 04-17-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markjayw (Post 190941)
Have the same detector in mine, but mine is installed in an alcantara custom mount, right of the reverse switch, in the little pocket. Like the custom mount they made for yours, pretty cool.

So again, how much, and where do you get the carbon fuel flap with the horse?

Mark - snap a picture of the Alcantara :)

I got mine from Peter Scottish 16M - but they are available from Ferrari or for 1/2 the price on e-bay.

Doubt there is much difference I recall Russell or the making of the Scud Babino thread showing a different mfg that seemed really well done.

Looked it up - Pro Sport.

Russell996 04-18-2012 10:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Titanium valve caps on 16M.

Russell996 04-18-2012 10:49 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Titanium fuel cap on 16M.

Scottish16M 04-18-2012 11:14 AM

Russell, where did you get your carpet/alcantara mats from?

Scottish16M 04-18-2012 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by champagne612 (Post 190942)

I got mine from Peter Scottish 16M - but they are available from Ferrari or for 1/2 the price on e-bay.


So the moral of this story is to either find a similarly generous Scotsman who'll give you a CF Gas Cap for next to nothing, or pay double the price and get it from eBay!

Your 16M is looking good Doug, as is yours Russell :crowngrin:


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:46 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
Copyright 2012 ONE Media, Inc.
FerrariLife is independently run with no affiliation with Ferrari SpA
Ferrari for Sale | Maserati for Sale