I have been having some discussion with my local indy shop about exhaust options for my 360 and they offered me the following advice from their experience.
1. Install 430 exhaust in 360. Least expensive option for 360 ... install a stock 430 exhaust system. Sounds excellent, with better sound than on 430 and is an easy install with minimum mods to fit in the 360. Their opinion is that sound almost same as Tubi. Retains the same valve setup as stock 360 / 430. Muffler sit low in the engine bay and not intrusive.
2. Tubi makes good quality system but very expensive. Good sound though. Good fit in engine bay. ... Tubi for 360 image ...
3. x-ost Exhaust Systems. This company was started in Italy by former Tubi people. My tech claims they make high quality system and are less costly than Tubi. x-ost for 360 image.
4. Capistro quality not as good as Tubi. Their judgement is Capistro is very loud. Also, their experience is that Capistro sits higher and develops very high temps. They have seen that portion of engine bay get so hot that it melts the third brake light (center mount) in the engine bay cover. They advised me to avoid Capistro. Now, I live in Arizona and the ambient temps are much higher than say Europe ... so this may be a factor. ... Capistro image.
5. Fabspeed ... the boy racer version for exhaust systems. Their words, not mine. They have only worked on cars with Fabspeed a couple of time and they had the full set up with headers, etc. They tell me the fit seems good, but no opinion on the overall quality or longevity.