https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hp...36299305_n.mp4

David.

Ferrari - Corsa/Nero 16M Past - 09 F430, 09 Cali
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #662 of 937 Old 07-01-2015, 10:44 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,315
For me, all the links you've posted work fine David. Thanks.
post #663 of 937 Old 07-02-2015, 01:47 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,396
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefVan View Post
For me, all the links you've posted work fine David. Thanks.
Thanks for the reply Stef.

BTW your flashing tail lights are insanely good. I might get an epileptic warning sign on the rear of my car.

One improvement for the future perhaps. It would be great if you could switch the feature on an off somehow. Double break tap or an on/off switch on the modules.

Still love them though.

David.

post #664 of 937 Old 07-04-2015, 05:53 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 10
Just fitted the rear led lights to my car and the new DLR which Stefvan kindly gave for free and must say they are excellent lights and the service is the best I have had from anyone.

Stefvan even gave my advice on my misfire problem.
Great service and I would recommend his lights to anyone.

Tom
post #665 of 937 Old 07-08-2015, 09:56 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Many thanks Tom for your nice feedback If you have a chance, please post some pictures of your DRL / rear lights upgrade
post #666 of 937 Old 07-08-2015, 09:58 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Thanks David

Will think about how to trigger the brake flasher on/off in an easy way

Cheers mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16M Down Under View Post
Thanks for the reply Stef.

BTW your flashing tail lights are insanely good. I might get an epileptic warning sign on the rear of my car.

One improvement for the future perhaps. It would be great if you could switch the feature on an off somehow. Double break tap or an on/off switch on the modules.

Still love them though.

David.
post #667 of 937 Old 07-16-2015, 11:32 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Another happy owner with the new DRL headlights. And his F430 is stunning
Attached Images

post #668 of 937 Old 07-16-2015, 02:26 PM
Owner

Lovely DRLs Stef.

Here's a daytime video of your flashing tail lights.

David Melbourne Australia @ferrari.videos Loving my flashin...Instagram photo | Websta (Webstagram)

post #669 of 937 Old 07-24-2015, 02:10 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 10
Quote:
Many thanks Tom for your nice feedback If you have a chance, please post some pictures of your DRL / rear lights upgrade
Hi Stefvan,

Have attached some photo's of the excellent LED light upgrade the pictures do not do it justice your products are first class.

Tom
Attached Images

post #670 of 937 Old 07-29-2015, 01:54 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Many thanks Tom for posting your pictures and for your nice feedback!

I agree that it is nearly impossible to capture the red LED light with a digital camera. I tried everything and none of the photos show the real deep red color of the rear lights as it is seen in reality.
post #671 of 937 Old 07-30-2015, 01:19 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 34
Garage
Have you tried a longer exposure time on the camera over a longer time for a photo.
post #672 of 937 Old 09-03-2015, 09:14 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Fresh news!

Summer time has been quite busy working on new solutions to improve our cherished Ferraris! Time to provide some fresh news.

First of all, a solution had to be found to avoid our F430 rear lights to break off mostly due to the high level of vibrations these suspended lights receive. I had to find a solution to avoid these vibrations to be transmitted directly on the lights without changing the design of them.

We manufactured specific NBR/Nitrile high temperature resistant washers to fix this issue. Our ROLU43 rear lights receive now those specific washers, two on each of the upper studs, and one on the lower stud. As a result, the rear lights do not vibrate any more and will even tolerate a certain level of down-force pressure when someone puts his hands on the lights. The installation of our F430 rear lights is straight forward as one anti-vibration washer goes on each side of the stud (one inner washer and one outer washer). Remind that our rear lights are much cheaper than the stock lights and will now come with these new rubber washers.
Attached Images

post #673 of 937 Old 09-03-2015, 09:20 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Fresh news!

We improved also our ILUAL43 – F430 LED Rear Lights. They now come with new amber LED lights (turn signal light) and white LED lights (backup/reverse light). Located at the center of the bulb holders, they are much thinner now and will make our bulb holders fit much easier on the rear light clusters. Despite the reduced size of these new LED lights, they are much brighter than before. When you backup, these new powerful clear lights will light up everything behind you. The new turn signal lights will also be much better noticed at sunny daylight.

All our LED rear lights for F430/F360/F355/F550/F575 have been improved to avoid direct vibrations on the LED lamps. The lamps are now integrated inside the bulb holders using a specific technique which will suspend them around our own manufactured NBR/Nitrile rings. Our LED lamps cannot be separated from our bulb holders, they are completely part of the bulb holder and are soldered directly on the integrated PCB. With this technique, they will never fail or have weakened contact issues (like bulb conductor oxidisation happening very often on the stock bulb holders).
Attached Images

post #674 of 937 Old 09-03-2015, 09:24 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Fresh news!

While going on track on a very rainy day, I thought that I had to find a solution to improve safety by making it more visible at the rear like the F1 rear light flashers. But as most of the Ferrari owners, we don't want to add an additional light at the rear of our cars.

Came up the idea to create a module which will make the center “3rd brake light” flash continuously but preserving the brake light when you brake. Well, I made it and created a new Plug & Play module which can be easily installed on the F430/F360/F355.

When the parking/position lights are turned on, with a small remote, you can now turn on/off the continuous flashing of the 3rd brake light. If you have installed our LED version of the 3rd brake light, they will flash very very strongly and even with bad track/road conditions, it will be seen at a high distance.

This new flasher module will always give priority to the brake light. When you brake, it will automatically stop the light flashes and turn on steady. When the brakes are released, the 3rd brake light will start flash again automatically.

This new module can also be interfaced with our 3rd brake light flasher.

I will soon post a video to demonstrate this new product which has already been tested on track by several owners who were impressed by the visual impact. Improving safety is your best insurance! Soon available on our e-shop.
Attached Images

post #675 of 937 Old 09-03-2015, 09:25 AM Thread Starter
Owner

And there is more to come soon
post #676 of 937 Old 09-04-2015, 04:59 AM
Owner

Wow Stef these products are great. Looking forward to hearing what the new developments will be. Can you tell us what you are working on?

David.

post #677 of 937 Old 09-07-2015, 07:52 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Many thanks David.

Right now I'm finalizing the new Rain/Fog flasher for the 3rd brake light. Tests have been very conclusive and the testers appreciated that they could make the 3rd brake light flash with a simple RF remote control while preserving the brake light.

Two other projects are ongoing right now: a remote controlled engine bay light and a bright new version of the brake lights flasher which now includes a g-force sensor. Imagine when you brake normally but then you have to brake much harder, with the stock brake lights, nothing will tell the drivers behind that you decided to brake harder as the brake light will just remain on. With this new flasher, depending on the level of deceleration, the stop lights will start to flash even if you didn't remove you foot from the brake. A huge safety improvement for a car like ours
post #678 of 937 Old 09-08-2015, 02:30 AM
Owner

Quote:
Many thanks David.

Right now I'm finalizing the new Rain/Fog flasher for the 3rd brake light. Tests have been very conclusive and the testers appreciated that they could make the 3rd brake light flash with a simple RF remote control while preserving the brake light.

Two other projects are ongoing right now: a remote controlled engine bay light and a bright new version of the brake lights flasher which now includes a g-force sensor. Imagine when you brake normally but then you have to brake much harder, with the stock brake lights, nothing will tell the drivers behind that you decided to brake harder as the brake light will just remain on. With this new flasher, depending on the level of deceleration, the stop lights will start to flash even if you didn't remove you foot from the brake. A huge safety improvement for a car like ours

These developments are great. I am very satisfied with your rear flashers that I have already installed on my car but I can appreciate the advance with the new units. What a brilliant safety advance. Seriously Stef, this type of technology should be on all new cars. Also please put me down to be customer #1 for the engine bay lights.

David.

post #679 of 937 Old 09-08-2015, 03:28 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 68
Stef, Could you look into redesigning the rear lights to be more modern? i.e. something clear rather than diffused for use with halogen bulbs?
post #680 of 937 Old 09-08-2015, 06:31 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Hi Mark, can you please describe a bit more in details what you imagine? I don't see how halogen bulbs could be used for rear lights. Many thanks.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode