my 2012 bicolour Bianco Fuji 458 - Ferrari Life
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 Old 09-24-2011, 06:19 PM Thread Starter
Owner
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Ferrari Life Posts: 7
my 2012 bicolour Bianco Fuji 458

Just arrived at the dealer last night
Attached Images
         
mihirdhanak is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 23 Old 09-24-2011, 07:49 PM
Owner
 
355dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: MAR
Ferrari Life Posts: 1,132
Very well done! I happen to love white ferraris. They are quite popular these days.

How often do you plan on driving this? I think if I had the means to drive a 458, I'd make it a DD. With the high production numbers, the 7 year warranty, and the refinement, I can't think of a better way to enjoy the car.

Why save it for the next guy? Life is too short...
355dreamer is offline  
post #3 of 23 Old 09-24-2011, 08:14 PM
Owner
 
champagne612's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: St Louis
Ferrari Life Posts: 10,022
Welcome to Flife and cheers on your new acquisition.

That's a very well spec'd 458.

My guess is you have done this a few times prior.

Everything is top shelf - my favorite 458 to date!

champagne612 is offline  
 
post #4 of 23 Old 09-24-2011, 08:17 PM
Owner
Elite Member
 
tazandjan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Ferrari Life Posts: 11,858
Really wild looking car and the interior is really distinctive. I like it. Welcome to Ferrari Life and we hope to hear some driving impressions from you soon.

Taz
Terry Phillips

Present: 575M 135171
Past: Dino 246 GT 02984, 365 GTB/4 14009, 308 GTS 25125

Every day I look around, and if nobody is shooting at me, it is a pretty good day.
tazandjan is offline  
post #5 of 23 Old 09-24-2011, 10:10 PM Thread Starter
Owner
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Ferrari Life Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by 355dreamer View Post
Very well done! I happen to love white ferraris. They are quite popular these days.

How often do you plan on driving this? I think if I had the means to drive a 458, I'd make it a DD. With the high production numbers, the 7 year warranty, and the refinement, I can't think of a better way to enjoy the car.

Why save it for the next guy? Life is too short...
This will most definately be my daily driver Why not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by champagne612 View Post
Welcome to Flife and cheers on your new acquisition.

That's a very well spec'd 458.

My guess is you have done this a few times prior.

Everything is top shelf - my favorite 458 to date!

Well this is actually my first Ferrari and to be honest wasnt that difficult to spec as I knew everything I wanted, well I got almost the whole options list haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazandjan View Post
Really wild looking car and the interior is really distinctive. I like it. Welcome to Ferrari Life and we hope to hear some driving impressions from you soon.
I will post my driving impressions in a couple days once all the small bits are finished, registration,window tinting and I get it home finally. Anwyays thank you all for the warm welcome
mihirdhanak is offline  
post #6 of 23 Old 09-24-2011, 11:07 PM
Owner
 
Join Date: May 2010
Ferrari Life Posts: 3,322
The color combo is just stunning! Beautiful car, congrats.
Killer58 is offline  
post #7 of 23 Old 09-25-2011, 12:06 AM
Owner
 
Fiorano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Europe
Ferrari Life Posts: 4,348
Welcome to F Life. Lovely 458. Enjoy in good health.

Ferrari's: 360 Modena, 550 Maranello
Ex's: Dino 308 GT4, 612 Scaglietti
The Rest: Rolls Royce Silver Shadow, Porsche 911 2.7s, Porsche 911 3.2 Carerra, Ducati 916... and the Land Rovers
Fiorano is offline  
post #8 of 23 Old 09-25-2011, 06:35 AM
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Ferrari Life Posts: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihirdhanak View Post
Just arrived at the dealer last night
Gorgeous!!! Congrats!!
amcasta is offline  
post #9 of 23 Old 09-25-2011, 09:01 PM
Owner
 
Evolve13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Crystal Beach
Ferrari Life Posts: 70
Congrats!!!!!


Sooooooooooooooo crazy looking.

My QP is Bianco Fuji, and it's an amazing color.

Wait until you see it on a sunny day in a parking lot as you're walking back over to it.

I guarantee you'll be smiling the whole walk over!!!

Non Tutti Gli Erranti Sono Perduti
Evolve13 is offline  
post #10 of 23 Old 09-25-2011, 11:13 PM
Owner
 
JazzyO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Ferrari Life Posts: 6,392
I love your originality, you specc'd a car just like you wanted it. Excellent stuff. You're a lucky man, I still have a long wait before mine arrives.


Onno



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Future: No idea
Present: 458 Italia, 550 Maranello
Past: 365BB x 2,
330GTC
JazzyO is offline  
post #11 of 23 Old 09-26-2011, 07:40 AM Thread Starter
Owner
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Ferrari Life Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolve13 View Post
Congrats!!!!!


Sooooooooooooooo crazy looking.

My QP is Bianco Fuji, and it's an amazing color.

Wait until you see it on a sunny day in a parking lot as you're walking back over to it.

I guarantee you'll be smiling the whole walk over!!!
Its so pretty I cant stop staring at my own car I get out and just keep looking, people think I'm weird haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyO View Post
I love your originality, you specc'd a car just like you wanted it. Excellent stuff. You're a lucky man, I still have a long wait before mine arrives.


Onno
I wouldnt buy a car like this if it wasnt tailored to my taste. To me it doesent make sense buying a car like this off the lot unless you're fine with it obv and are happy with a standard spec. Anyways looking forward to seeing your car too How long do you have left ?
mihirdhanak is offline  
post #12 of 23 Old 09-26-2011, 10:03 AM
Owner
 
JazzyO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Ferrari Life Posts: 6,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by mihirdhanak View Post
To me it doesent make sense buying a car like this off the lot unless you're fine with it obv and are happy with a standard spec.
My sentiments exactly. I have been spec'ing mine for several months, and then last week the visit to the Atelier in Maranello was the final touch to get it exactly right. Just fantastic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihirdhanak View Post
How long do you have left ?
April/May 2012. I delayed the delivery so that the weather is better - I'm picking it up at the factory.


Onno



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Future: No idea
Present: 458 Italia, 550 Maranello
Past: 365BB x 2,
330GTC
JazzyO is offline  
post #13 of 23 Old 09-26-2011, 02:01 PM Thread Starter
Owner
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Ferrari Life Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyO View Post
My sentiments exactly. I have been spec'ing mine for several months, and then last week the visit to the Atelier in Maranello was the final touch to get it exactly right. Just fantastic.



April/May 2012. I delayed the delivery so that the weather is better - I'm picking it up at the factory.


Onno
So 6 months ? Not bad I got mine just a bit over 5 months. Itll be worth the wait 100%
mihirdhanak is offline  
post #14 of 23 Old 09-28-2011, 07:44 PM
Owner
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Ferrari Life Posts: 5
You have the most beautiful 458 I have seen. I commend you on your purchase.
Nathan is offline  
post #15 of 23 Old 09-28-2011, 10:27 PM
Owner
 
Granucci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: far and away
Ferrari Life Posts: 6,196
very stunning I like it .

Guide to the Galaxy: Don't Panic
Rik -- LAH !


Current:
Past:
1990 Mondial T Cabriolet SN 86247 : Red/Tan
1995 456 GT 2+2 SN 99987 : Roso Metalizzato [Fer 311/C] & Tan
Granucci is offline  
post #16 of 23 Old 09-28-2011, 11:20 PM
Administrator
Owner
Elite Member
 
Boxer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: UK & Texas
Ferrari Life Posts: 15,131
Congratulations.

Look forward to hearing your driving impressions.
Boxer is offline  
post #17 of 23 Old 10-15-2011, 11:49 AM Thread Starter
Owner
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Ferrari Life Posts: 7
few more pics, bit too sunny though.
Attached Images
     

Last edited by mihirdhanak; 10-15-2011 at 12:03 PM.
mihirdhanak is offline  
post #18 of 23 Old 10-15-2011, 09:20 PM
Owner
 
il Capolino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Switzerland
Ferrari Life Posts: 2,455
Beautiful, Congratulations!

Salve,
Capo

The bad news: Time flies
The good news: I'm the pilot

You cannot make life longer but you can make it wider and higher.
il Capolino is offline  
post #19 of 23 Old 10-16-2011, 06:56 AM
Owner
 
brettgagnon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Canada
Ferrari Life Posts: 642
Congratulations, beautiful machine, keep us posted with thoughts, reviews and feedback.

- Brett

-----------------------
Current: 1978 308 GTB (25823)
Past:
Other: 2011 Audi A6 Avant
brettgagnon is offline  
post #20 of 23 Old 10-16-2011, 08:10 PM
FBI
Owner
 
FBI's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Ferrari Life Posts: 310
You have great taste! I'm a big white fan and I think the 458 looks stunning in white.
Congrats and enjoy.

Cheers

"if everything seems under control - you're not going fast enough."
mario andretti
FBI is offline  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
Copyright 2012 ONE Media, Inc.
FerrariLife is independently run with no affiliation with Ferrari SpA
Ferrari for Sale | Maserati for Sale