F360 Spider Parking Garage Photoshoot - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 08-19-2011, 10:27 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 5
F360 Spider Parking Garage Photoshoot

Thought some of you guys might like some of these 360 Spider photos! Taken here in Dallas, TX. This 360 has a Capristo exhaust that sounds absolutely killer! Check out the photos on our official eCarLink Facebook page (link below) and let me know what you guys think!!

Link to F360 Spider photos:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...af9b5e2&type=1

Last edited by eCarLinkDealer; 08-19-2011 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Incorrect Photo Link
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 08-19-2011, 11:24 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
yes, thank you. can never have enough 360 in a parking garage. If i may. I understand the whole diagonal artistic thing, but most cars look much better pointing up. In addition, you don't want to overdue any gimmick by exaggerating it or doing it too much.

good job on sneaking in the adds though. I am a little surprised you wouldn't at least pop for the $20 subscription, or maybe even a sponsorship.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Last edited by wetpet; 08-19-2011 at 11:30 AM.
post #3 of 12 Old 08-19-2011, 12:31 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,323
Well Tristan, since you asked, I think if you're going to advertise, you should join.

The pics are nice too.

post #4 of 12 Old 08-19-2011, 04:45 PM Thread Starter

Thanks for the feedback guys, I appreciate it! I'll keep your comments in mind regarding the diagonal 'artistic' photos in the future. I do think they add a nice touch every now and then though.

Just for the record by the way, I wasn't trying to advertise to you guys here on the forum for this 360... It actually sold just a few days ago, and I wanted to share the photos because I thought you guys might like them.

Having said that, could you guys tell me a little bit more about 'joining' or doing a 'sponsorship'? I currently have no idea what all that would entail.
post #5 of 12 Old 08-19-2011, 05:48 PM
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by eCarLinkDealer View Post
could you guys tell me a little bit more about 'joining' or doing a 'sponsorship'? I currently have no idea what all that would entail.
Simply put, you'd be formally joining the best damn Ferrari-related forum on the planet. We're VERY serious and passionate about the marque, so the ratio of owners to members is very high. Unlike the other major Ferrari forum, there is very little of what I call "folklore" passed off as knowledge. Lastly, we tend to be a very tolerant and respectful bunch.

I'll let some of the others fill in the details.

Meantime, have a look around the forum and welcome.
post #6 of 12 Old 08-19-2011, 07:32 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 10,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer58 View Post
Simply put, you'd be formally joining the best damn Ferrari-related forum on the planet. We're VERY serious and passionate about the marque, so the ratio of owners to members is very high. Unlike the other major Ferrari forum, there is very little of what I call "folklore" passed off as knowledge. Lastly, we tend to be a very tolerant and respectful bunch.

I'll let some of the others fill in the details.

Meantime, have a look around the forum and welcome.

Killer I think he knew that when he chose to post here under his business name.

What he didn't know is you gotta pay to play
post #7 of 12 Old 08-19-2011, 07:38 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
Subscriptions are here:
http://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/payments.php

you can contact andrew here for sponsorship:
Ferrari Life - View Profile: Andrew

sorry for the sarcasm but your only three posts concern cars you are selling. Which is fine, but we would take you more seriously if you took us more seriously.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #8 of 12 Old 08-19-2011, 09:32 PM
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by champagne612 View Post
Killer I think he knew that when he chose to post here under his business name.
Yup, just trying to practice what I preach: tolerance and respect...
post #9 of 12 Old 08-20-2011, 05:56 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 4,516
Quote:
Thanks for the feedback guys, I appreciate it! I'll keep your comments in mind regarding the diagonal 'artistic' photos in the future. I do think they add a nice touch every now and then though.

Just for the record by the way, I wasn't trying to advertise to you guys here on the forum for this 360... It actually sold just a few days ago, and I wanted to share the photos because I thought you guys might like them.

Having said that, could you guys tell me a little bit more about 'joining' or doing a 'sponsorship'? I currently have no idea what all that would entail.
Welcome to the forum.

This is the BEST place to sponsor and post ads, IMHO. And thanks for the posting. All the best!
post #10 of 12 Old 08-20-2011, 01:24 PM Thread Starter

Hey guys, I appreciate the tolerance and respect! At the very least I would love to 'subscribe' officially to the forum. I've also already contacted Andrew about the details on a sponsorship! I certainly do respect all of the forum members here, love to talk with you guys anytime, and certainly hope to get the same respect back from you all. Once again, thanks for all the feedback guys, and I would love to hear more of it!
post #11 of 12 Old 08-20-2011, 04:05 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 10,022
Quote:
Hey guys, I appreciate the tolerance and respect! At the very least I would love to 'subscribe' officially to the forum. I've also already contacted Andrew about the details on a sponsorship! I certainly do respect all of the forum members here, love to talk with you guys anytime, and certainly hope to get the same respect back from you all. Once again, thanks for all the feedback guys, and I would love to hear more of it!
That's awesome!

Class Act ... glad to see guys like you here steppin up.
post #12 of 12 Old 08-29-2011, 06:33 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,990
Quote:
Those are awesome pictures.....but I do have to add one thing....you take amazing pics. But when taking interior shots or engine shots, add the whole car first so we can see where it belongs to, not leave us in suspense....hehehehe....and....so we can drool more.....LOL

~

Mario

1990 348 TS (87284)

“I build cars for young men that only old men can afford” - Enzo Ferrari

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode