About tunning clutches for Ferrari 360? - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 08-11-2011, 11:21 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 22
About tunning clutches for Ferrari 360?

Hi friends, i reading about the kit clutches for 360 from "Clutch Masters". You can see at "VividRacing" web:

Clutch Masters FX200 Stage 2 Performance Clutch Ferrari 360 99-05

Quote:
The Ferrari 360's OEM clutch has a tendency to wear down very quickly. To remedy the wore out clutch required yet another OEM assembly. Finally, another option is available and it is from Clutch Masters.

The FX200 System uses the Power Plus I Pressure Plate and a Steel Backed Kevlar disc. This clutch is designed for the street enthusiast or weekend racer. The Kevlar friction material is non-abrasive and doesn't score the mating surfaces. It features only slightly increased pedal pressure on the 6 speed transmission, significantly longer life than stock, and normal clutch feel during engagement and disengagement for the smoothest operation of any stage we offer.

The stage 2 option from Clutch Masters will fit the 6 speed and F1 in both the 360 Modena and Challenge. The FX200 performance clutch is also 45% stronger than OEM.

What do you think about that? itīs not expensive and i think itīs a very good upgrade.

thanks

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode