599 6-1 Headers Manifolds - Page 5 - Ferrari Life
 21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 89 Old 06-22-2018, 02:26 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 3
I posted this on the other Ferrari forum but figured I'll post it here, as well.

So I spent some time in Italy in May and like I mentioned previously I stopped by Fabio Fiammenghi's workshop and met up with him in person. First of all, to say that he's a class act as a person is a complete understatement. He was extremely generous in his time showing me around and even bought me dinner! He showed me around town and luckily for us the Mille Miglia and the Ferrari Tribute to Mille Miglia were in in town so we saw our fair share of new and old exotics.

Regarding his products, he showed me the complete set up he has for headers, cats, mid pipes, mufflers, etc. for the 550/575 and the 599. Those who have bought them know they look like pieces of art. The craftsmanship was incredible and after spending a few hours chatting with Fabio, it's crystal clear that his engineering skills are extraordinary and that he has a true passion and knowledge for what he does.

I wasn't able to record his 575 it on the go but here is a short video I took of the car while he revved it. First with the muffler valves closed and then opened. I know this is a 599 thread but if his 6-1 mufflers make a 550/575 so amazing, I can only imagine what his 6-1 headers do to a 599!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 89 Old 06-22-2018, 04:51 AM Thread Starter
Sponsor
Sponsor

Ferrari Life Posts: 418
Quote:
Originally Posted by flat_plane_eddie View Post
I posted this on the other Ferrari forum but figured I'll post it here, as well.

So I spent some time in Italy in May and like I mentioned previously I stopped by Fabio Fiammenghi's workshop and met up with him in person. First of all, to say that he's a class act as a person is a complete understatement. He was extremely generous in his time showing me around and even bought me dinner! He showed me around town and luckily for us the Mille Miglia and the Ferrari Tribute to Mille Miglia were in in town so we saw our fair share of new and old exotics.

Regarding his products, he showed me the complete set up he has for headers, cats, mid pipes, mufflers, etc. for the 550/575 and the 599. Those who have bought them know they look like pieces of art. The craftsmanship was incredible and after spending a few hours chatting with Fabio, it's crystal clear that his engineering skills are extraordinary and that he has a true passion and knowledge for what he does.

I wasn't able to record his 575 it on the go but here is a short video I took of the car while he revved it. First with the muffler valves closed and then opened. I know this is a 599 thread but if his 6-1 mufflers make a 550/575 so amazing, I can only imagine what his 6-1 headers do to a 599!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-Z3mQdFjUo
Ciao Eddie,

i'm little embasassed for yout too kindly words .... however thanks so much, I very appreciated and thanks to you to spent time for came to me.
To have had the opportunity to saw the Mille Miglia cars and the Ferrari Tribute to Mille Miglia in Cervia it was great also for me, thanks to you i took for me a free day, every year i would like to see the 1000 miglia but due to the work i never seen....

My shop is not new and shiny like others, is the shop that my father left me, the place where i feel him more, and i'm linked to it, sometimes i think that the people could not like it .. but every time i'm surprised that people likes, nad I'm so happy for that.

About the 6-1 headers to the 599, yesterday it was delivered a complete system to a friend of Dallas, within a couple of week he will install ....

Last thursday it came to me a German friend in the morning and a Japanese Friend in the afternoon (both of this forum), it was a full meeting day for me, both was in Italy for other reasons and they wanted to meet me, I'm happy to have meet them, both nice persons ...

This forum, my work, gave me the opprtunity to meet people of all the world, for me is a wonderful thing, with all my clients was born friendship relations, i'm So lucky....

Thanks again Eddie.

Fabio

Fiammenghi Engineering
High Performance Exhaust Systems and Car Parts
Contact info: [email protected]
post #83 of 89 Old 08-01-2018, 10:58 AM

The full exhaust on the 599 is now functional. It truly sounds amazing.
. not sure how to post you tube link.

post #84 of 89 Old 08-02-2018, 06:46 AM Thread Starter
Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by racdok49 View Post
The full exhaust on the 599 is now functional. It truly sounds amazing.
not sure how to post you tube link.

Hi J.,
I'm very happy that you like the sound .... and thanks so much for trusted me..

When the weather temperature will go down if you can do the dyno test for comparison to the original ..

Kindly

Fabio

Fiammenghi Engineering
post #85 of 89 Old 08-02-2018, 12:02 PM

Fabio you will have to extrapolate the true hp gain. I will send the print outs to your email. The difference was 6 hp at top end over mid pipe cat delete that was in place prior to header placement

Oli.B likes this.
post #86 of 89 Old 12-21-2018, 05:12 AM Thread Starter
Sponsor
Sponsor

Hello Guys,
I am replenishing the parts for make headers because last headers set i sold last week to a guy of istanbul for his 599.
Attached Images

Fiammenghi Engineering
post #87 of 89 Old 01-11-2019, 12:35 AM Thread Starter
Sponsor
Sponsor

Detail of my head flanges .....
Attached Images

Fiammenghi Engineering
post #88 of 89 Old 01-30-2019, 04:59 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 22
Garage
Hello Fabio,

When will the headers appear on the website??

Thank you,

George
post #89 of 89 Old 01-31-2019, 12:33 AM Thread Starter
Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Vosburgh View Post
Hello Fabio,

When will the headers appear on the website??

Thank you,

George
Hello George ,

i answered you on the other post, however shortly will be uploaded all the available parts on my website.
However if you would like to have explanations or whatever you would like to know can write on my below email.

Kindly

Fabio

Fiammenghi Engineering

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode