Fabio, those manifolds exhibit outstanding work on your behalf. I only wish they would work on a 550.
Did you consider 321 alloy stainless?
Really well done.
I worked on 575, but they can fit also for 550, the engine is the same F133, the only differences are following:
- different fitting for secondary air
- two lamda instead of four.
I would to produce three versions of manifolds:
1) for 550 with secondary air
2) for 575 with secondary air
3) for 550&575 without secondary air (race version)
To fit with the manifold I would to produce followings:
4) catalyzer (with lamba fittings)
5) pipe without cat for 550 (without lamba fittings)
6) pipe without cat for 575 (with lamba fittings)
7) after cat pipes for 550 (with lamba fittings)
8) after cat pipes for 575 (without lamba fittings)
The items 5-6 and 7-8 can be unified, by installing lambda fittings on all types and put plug where necessary.
Now i have prepared the pieces for three set of manifolds (prototypes) in AISI 304, i had difficult to find the commercial curves with little radius, thin thikness and good quality.
I have found one company in UK that are specialized on exhaust for formula 1, the bended everything dimensions and materials but the price start from 5-6 times and over ....
I'm considering the titanium ...
I can produce in every material,the only problem is to find the curves.