TPMS for 575M and Becker Audio - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 08-07-2013, 04:02 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 21
TPMS for 575M and Becker Audio

I recently bought the TPMS sensors in the US and brought it back to my home country. Tried to install yesterday and apparently the sensors have 9 digit code but my 575M can only take 7 digits. I have asked my venerable expert Taz on this and he has suggested a remedy, which I am going to try as soon as I get some time. But I also wanted to ask others who may have had similar experiences and how they resolved the issue.

Also, I replaced the Alpine audio and CD changer from the car. The previous owner had this fetish for Alpine products and threw away the Becker system. Unbelievable! In any case, I ended up buying both the car audio and CD changer through eBay in the US. Car audio is working fine but the CD changer is DOA. I spoke to the seller who owns 360 Modena and he said it worked fine about a little over a month ago. I believe. Is there a way to troubleshoot the audio system?

Thanks very much,
Simon or TYK (my Korean initial)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 08-14-2013, 02:34 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 21
TPMS 9 digit to 7 digit conversion

Have not tried this but Huf Beru, the TPMS sensor maker, suggested a website where one can convert the 9 digit numerical code and 7 digit alphanumberical code (HEX). Will try this over the weekend and let you know whether this works or not.

Convert the ID codes to a hexadecimal format
DECIMAL to BINARY conversion, DECIMAL to HEX converter, Decimal to Hexadecimal convertor

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode