Ferrari Audio - Art.Engine & Meridian F80 - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 04-14-2009, 10:38 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 4
Ferrari Audio - Art.Engine & Meridian F80

Ciao fellow Ferraristi!

New to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I own a high-end audio design and installation business...PREMIER Sound & Vision.

We currently carry two Ferrari inspired audio products. One manufactured by Utah based design house DWV. We are an approved distributor for the exclusive DWV/Ferrari tower speaker, Art.Engine. A very unique product with high-end performance to match the Ferrari brand and similar to Ferrari's production of their GT cars, production of the Art.Engine is limited to 1000 units. Ownership of the numbered units is registered and future owners share company with the elite, given the great Michael Schumacher owns this unit.

The second product, made by tier 1 audio brand, Meridian, is their impressive sounding F80. A top-shelf product also designed in partnership with Ferrari. The prancing horse proudly adorns the F80 unit front-and-center.

For obvious reasons, we feel Ferrari Life members are an appropriate audience and would appreciate these two products especially.

You are welcome to view our website to take a closer look at the product lines we carry. Both the Art.Engine and Meridian F80 are featured on their own isolated pages. Both units are available in a variety of Ferrari factory colors.

www.premiersoundandvision.com

All the very best,

Rob Kettle - President
PREMIER Sound & Vision
(302) 598-5513
email: [email protected]
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 04-14-2009, 07:58 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,627
Usually new members introduce themselves and not their business.

If you wish to promote your business then you must contact Andrew first and then make appropriate arrangements for paid advertising.

I have heard that tower speaker and find it to be an abomination!

Can't speak to the 2nd product you mentioned but I'd bet it's in the class of the first.

Ferrari is not known for quality audio.
post #3 of 7 Old 04-15-2009, 02:51 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 4
Expert ear

Seems I unintentionally ruffled some feathers (Gcalo). My apologies Andrew, yet my post was less an attempt of self promotion, rather an opportunity to share features of two (Ferrari inspired) audio products.

While I feel it is one thing to innocently miss appropriate protocol surrounding the FL forum, it is an altogether different faux par to pen an ignorant attack to a new joiner. Thankyou all the same for the warm welcome and rather uneducated response.

The "abominable" DWV Art.Engine and similar "class" portable F80. Yes, quite.

The 'Art' only carries components from the worlds best tweeter manufacturer, Scanspeak. But having heard and been so disappointed with the unit, I suspect you already knew that. The 2nd product here, the F80 is made by Meridian. I should dismiss your ignorant critique. That, or we audiophiles have it wrong and you, the apparent audio expert should consult Meridian where they are missing the mark in a market where they are supposedly crown holders.

Both units were licensed by Ferrari, but manufactured by partner brands as a joint-venture. While they may not be to everyones taste, you should probably keep such unjustified opinions to yourself or you risk being perceived as foolish.

post #4 of 7 Old 04-15-2009, 10:17 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Premiersound View Post
Seems I unintentionally ruffled some feathers (Gcalo). My apologies Andrew, yet my post was less an attempt of self promotion, rather an opportunity to share features of two (Ferrari inspired) audio products.

While I feel it is one thing to innocently miss appropriate protocol surrounding the FL forum, it is an altogether different faux par to pen an ignorant attack to a new joiner. Thankyou all the same for the warm welcome and rather uneducated response.

The "abominable" DWV Art.Engine and similar "class" portable F80. Yes, quite.

The 'Art' only carries components from the worlds best tweeter manufacturer, Scanspeak. But having heard and been so disappointed with the unit, I suspect you already knew that. The 2nd product here, the F80 is made by Meridian. I should dismiss your ignorant critique. That, or we audiophiles have it wrong and you, the apparent audio expert should consult Meridian where they are missing the mark in a market where they are supposedly crown holders.

Both units were licensed by Ferrari, but manufactured by partner brands as a joint-venture. While they may not be to everyones taste, you should probably keep such unjustified opinions to yourself or you risk being perceived as foolish.
Mmmm. . . . OK, you'll new here and I'm not sure if you've had any dealings with forums before. But there are ways and means of engaging with the community on boards like this and alas my friend. You've made a bit of a pig's ear of this one.

The way forward would have been to read up upon the rules for advertising and then approach the site owner concerning placement of adverts / sponsorship. Then an introduction from yourself and maybe some contributions to the board on subject matter relating to the forum (Ferrari, cars, racing etc) for a period of time. You could have then built up trust and a reputation with which people would have been comfortable doing business with you.

I take on board your comments about the quality, design, manufacture of the audio units you have posted about. I'm no audio expert etc. But, your first post was blatant self promotion, otherwise why would it include the below :

www.premiersoundandvision.com

All the very best,

Rob Kettle - President
PREMIER Sound & Vision
(302) 598-5513
email: [email protected]

Although you may have been rattled by gcarlo's comments, in return, your response will not endear you or your services to people using this forum.

R
post #5 of 7 Old 04-16-2009, 10:53 AM
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder-man View Post
---Although you may have been rattled by gcalo's comments, in return, your response will not endear you or your services to people using this forum.
How true this is and how well stated.

Spam garbage.
post #6 of 7 Old 04-16-2009, 11:06 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gcalo View Post
How true this is and how well stated.

Spam garbage.
You seem to have quite the nose for spammers....I'll be back later...

To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.-Anatole France
"Dude, it's just math"-Pete
post #7 of 7 Old 04-16-2009, 12:04 PM
Owner

Only you would "k[b]nose/b]!!!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode