female ferrari owner here! - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 Old 02-29-2008, 04:30 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 89
female ferrari owner here!

hey guys, 355F1 FUN HERE, DO YOU EVER HAVE LADIES NIGHT? NO, I DON'T HAVE A SUGAR DADDY, BOUGHT MY FIRST SPORTSCAR 17 YEARS AGO FOR MY 30TH B DAY. PORSCHES, 5 OR 6 UNTIL NOW. SINCE I AM ITALIAN, IT MAKE SENSE TO DRIVE ITALIAN. I THINK YOU WILL AGREE THAT MY CHOICE OF MODEL, IS A WINNER FOR SURE. IT'S A 1999 355F1 BERLINETTA, YELLOW WITH BLK, AND PADDLE SHIFTERS. 10,OOO MILE ON HER WHEN I TOOK HER HOME A FEW MONTHS AGO. SHE'S MINT! I WOULD HAVE GONE WITH A 360 MODENA, BUT OUCH THE PRICE. ANY WAY, I HAVE A CLASSIC, WITH A BEAUTIFUL DESIGN, AND THE FORMULA ONE ENGINE. HER SOUND RANKS UP THERE FOR SURE. THERE ARE HOWEVER QUITE A FEW PAIN IN THE BUT MAINTINECE ISSUES, AND THEY AREN'T KIDDING WHEN THEY ADVISE YOU TO WARM UP FIRST. MAN, IS SHE CRANKY IN THE MORNING, AND WHERE IS THE CUP HOLDER, AND NO MAKE UP MIRROR TO CHECK THE LIPSTICK. ANY OF YOU GUYS HAVE A 355, OR KNOW ALOT ABOUT THEM? I;D LOVE TO CHAT. I WANT ASK YOU ABOUT DOWNSHIFTING, AND CLUTCH ISSUES. I HAVE A PADDLE SHIFTER. HOW QUICK SHOULD YOU PULL AND RELEASE, WHEN ACCELERATING?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 Old 02-29-2008, 05:13 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,884
ah, a girl, now that's something rare here!!

welcome, 355F1FUN, there are a few F355 owners around here (I'm not one, unfortunately), I'm sure you'll have a good time here and learn a lot

BTW, lovely car!

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going." - J. P. Kennedy
post #3 of 17 Old 02-29-2008, 05:32 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Hello Brazil, Do You Dance?

Thanks For Being A Gentleman, And The Nice Welcome, Most Men Have The Notion That Women Can't Drive, Period. Well, I Can., And Very Well. I Started Driving At About 8 Years Old On My Dads Lap In His Mercury. I Was Always An Avid Formusl 1 Race Fan, And Loved Mario Andretti, And Aj Foyt, And Many More. I Have A Very Funny Picture Of Me, With Mario In The Pits, Posing With Him In A Bathng Suit, For A Budwieser Poster. This Was In The 80's When I Was In Colledge. I'ss Try To Attatch It, You Will Laugh Your Butt Off. I Still Had Baby Fat!!!
Brazil, Funny You Should Be From There, I Am Just Finalaizing A Partnership With A Brzilian Bikini Company, Out Of Rio. It's Called Marajoara. I Will Be Making A Trip Out There Ina Couple Months. Can I Borrow Your Ferrari!!
You Guys Can Dance! Found That Out In The Bahamas Over Christmas, And This Brizilian Guy Just Took Over Wow! Awsome. What Kind Of Ferrari Do You Have/

post #4 of 17 Old 02-29-2008, 05:42 PM

355F1FUN, I'm not an owner (at least not yet), just an enthusiast when it comes to Ferraris

I'm living in Brasília (the capital) now but in 9 days I'll move to Rio to start a new job there. Have you been to Brazil before? When you do come, let me know.

As far as I know, Brazilian bikinis are the best in the world! hehehehehe

And yes, people around here can dance very well (specially in Rio), but I'm not really a great dancer myself...

post #5 of 17 Old 02-29-2008, 05:51 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Hey Brazil Are You Ready For This?

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/a...t=64cc5f54.jpg

I TOLD U IT WAS FUNNY, AND THERE WAS BABY FAT INVOLVED. HE SURE WAS A LITTLE GUY, BUT HOT!!! I WAS IN HEAVEN, I THINK THE EARLY80'S HE WAS STILL AT THE TOP OF HIS GAME. THEN CAME HIS SON. NO CONTEST!

MY SECOND FAVORITE DAREDEVIL, WAS EVIL KENIVAL,( IM SURE I SPELLED THIS WRONG, SORRY. DID U KNOW OF HIM, AND HIS OUTRAGOUS STUNTS ON HIS MOTORCYCLE?
post #6 of 17 Old 02-29-2008, 06:01 PM

hehehehehehe very 80s, indeed!

I do know who Evil Knievel, watched a movie some time ago about him.

About Andretti, he sure is a very good driver, but for obvious reasons I'm more to the Fittipaldi side! hehehehehe

post #7 of 17 Old 02-29-2008, 06:23 PM Thread Starter
Owner

See You In Brazil

Hey, I Knew You Would Love That!!

Your Profile Pic Is So Small, Is It You, In A Racing Suit? Why Don't You Guys Have Any Pic's Of Yourself Too.
I"ll Check Back With You, And I Added U To My Buddy List

Keep In Touch, Let Me Know Your Next Custom Trick On Your 430.
post #8 of 17 Old 02-29-2008, 11:06 PM
Administrator
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 15,131
Welcome to FL. We do have a few female owners here but they don't post that often. My 1st Ferrari was also a F355 but manual.

I think Sandra is from the same general area: http://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/member.php?u=4901
post #9 of 17 Old 03-01-2008, 07:37 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 465
Welcome to the forum! It's always refreshing to meet women who are car enthusiasts and can drive.

No Ferrari looks better in yellow than an F355! Nice photoshop collage, too!

Cheers,

Tony K.

Tony K.

1980 308 GTBi
post #10 of 17 Old 03-01-2008, 09:47 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,928
Hi & welcome, as the others have said, it's always nice to have new members especially ladies. Keep on posting and sharing the experiences of your beautiful 355.

Archie
post #11 of 17 Old 03-01-2008, 02:42 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 5,509
Welcome to Ferrari Life Christiana, I looked at your photos on photobucket. Pretty nice collection. I like the picture of your Dad with the HUGE muskie! Given his first name I'm sure he was an awesome guy!

Capt. Pete
'79 308 GTS, '82 Jeep CJ7 Jamboree
"Time is what prevents everything from happening all at once."
post #12 of 17 Old 03-01-2008, 06:41 PM

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,874
Welcome to Ferrarilife!!! And beautiful 355, the '99 is my absolute favorite Ferrari!

“ To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.”-Anatole France
"Dude, it's just math"-Pete
post #13 of 17 Old 03-01-2008, 11:19 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 2,112
Garage
Ciao Bella

Bellisima macina, giallo 355 molto bello dare il benvenuto a Ferrarilife...

Night life........ain't a good life........but it's my life -- Willy Nelson
post #14 of 17 Old 03-02-2008, 10:18 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 265
Quote:
Originally Posted by 355F1FUN View Post
hey guys, 355F1 FUN HERE, DO YOU EVER HAVE LADIES NIGHT? NO, I DON'T HAVE A SUGAR DADDY, BOUGHT MY FIRST SPORTSCAR 17 YEARS AGO FOR MY 30TH B DAY. PORSCHES, 5 OR 6 UNTIL NOW. SINCE I AM ITALIAN, IT MAKE SENSE TO DRIVE ITALIAN. I THINK YOU WILL AGREE THAT MY CHOICE OF MODEL, IS A WINNER FOR SURE. IT'S A 1999 355F1 BERLINETTA, YELLOW WITH BLK, AND PADDLE SHIFTERS. 10,OOO MILE ON HER WHEN I TOOK HER HOME A FEW MONTHS AGO. SHE'S MINT! I WOULD HAVE GONE WITH A 360 MODENA, BUT OUCH THE PRICE. ANY WAY, I HAVE A CLASSIC, WITH A BEAUTIFUL DESIGN, AND THE FORMULA ONE ENGINE. HER SOUND RANKS UP THERE FOR SURE. THERE ARE HOWEVER QUITE A FEW PAIN IN THE BUT MAINTINECE ISSUES, AND THEY AREN'T KIDDING WHEN THEY ADVISE YOU TO WARM UP FIRST. MAN, IS SHE CRANKY IN THE MORNING, AND WHERE IS THE CUP HOLDER, AND NO MAKE UP MIRROR TO CHECK THE LIPSTICK. ANY OF YOU GUYS HAVE A 355, OR KNOW ALOT ABOUT THEM? I;D LOVE TO CHAT. I WANT ASK YOU ABOUT DOWNSHIFTING, AND CLUTCH ISSUES. I HAVE A PADDLE SHIFTER. HOW QUICK SHOULD YOU PULL AND RELEASE, WHEN ACCELERATING?
Dear Lady Comrade 355F1FUN,

Welcome and I am sure you will enjoy it here.

Your car looks absolutely sublime and indeed as someone else has already stated the 355 really does look its absolute best in yellow. Regretfully, I am unable to assist with your query on the F1 paddle shift gearchange as I am wholly unfamiliar with this set up.

All good wishes,

With kind regards,

Vulcan
post #15 of 17 Old 03-02-2008, 10:46 AM
Administrator
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 15,131
Quote:
Originally Posted by 355F1FUN View Post
I HAVE A PADDLE SHIFTER. HOW QUICK SHOULD YOU PULL AND RELEASE, WHEN ACCELERATING?
Not sure on the F355, but on the 360 Challenge, you pull back and then immediately release. No need to hold it paddle. It should engage immediately.
post #16 of 17 Old 03-02-2008, 11:01 AM

Ferrari Life Posts: 79
One question though

Are you married
post #17 of 17 Old 03-03-2008, 05:11 AM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 1,990
Welcome Christiana,

You have a beautiful 355F1…we don’t see too many women here and when they do drop by and say hello, we usually don’t see them again…lol

Being Italian myself, it gives me a warm feeling to see a beautiful Italian woman drive a car from her heritage, good for you…I also laughed when you said you didn’t have a sugar daddy…very cool. From what part of Italy are you from?

As for the F1, up shifting is simple, don’t let off the gas and shift like you want to but don’t hesitate, just tap it and you can do it as fast as you like it makes no difference. In the manual it says “with the gas pedal fully depressed and over 5500 RPM it shifts quicker and fastest at 7000 RPM and over. But at 7K + RPM, watch out for when in low gears as she can spin out.

If you want to bring it up 2 gears to lower the RPM while cruising, wait until the first gear is in (about a second or so) then you can up shift to the next one but the RPM cant be too low like 1300 rpm or it will not let you.

Anyways, nice to have you aboard….and I love the “You and Mario Andretti picture”

Mario

~

1990 348 TS (87284)

“I build cars for young men that only old men can afford” - Enzo Ferrari

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode