Ferrari Life Forum banner

Belated Hello

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  stile - alpine 
#1 ·
Hello All,

Again, thanks for not taking advantange of my Ferrari newbiness. I have my first Ferrari, a titanium F355 with bordeaux interior, fitting as one of my favorite wines in Chateau Leoville Barton. I also have a 911 Cabriolet which my wife is very attached to.

I plan on keeping the Ferrari for a bit over one year and am blogging about my experience at www.oneyearwithaferrari.com. Please forgive me but I may buy a Lamborghini next; however, I change my mind more quickly than a finch so who knows.

Cheers.

David

#2 ·
Ciao David

Hello All,

Again, thanks for not taking advantage of my Ferrari newbiness. I have my first Ferrari, a titanium F355 with bordeaux interior, fitting as one of my favorite wines in Chateau Leoville Barton. I also have a 911 Cabriolet which my wife is very attached to.

I plan on keeping the Ferrari for a bit over one year and am blogging about my experience at www.oneyearwithaferrari.com. Please forgive me but I may buy a Lamborghini next; however, I change my mind more quickly than a finch so who knows.

Cheers.

David
Man that is awesome what a great idea to record all your experiences, both cars are great but what a different sound from one to the other.
I hope you didn't dry start the 911 or was that the actual first start after 2.5 months if so YIKES.
Former owner of a 911 if I let the car sit for more than a month I would disconnect the lead and turn the car over for a couple of spins this would lube back up all necessary parts and get the oil back down the cylinder walls
other wise :eek: well you can guess dry start.
Keep up the good work looking forward for more updates.

#3 ·
Thank Night Life,

No it was not a completly cold start. I try to turn the car over once very two or three weeks. I am not a diligent as you but try to treat the car nicely.

I must admit I like the Ferrari sound quite a bit.

Thanks for the input. I am having fun with the blog.

David

#4 ·
David, great to have you here and I can't wait to read about your experiences with the F355, a shame I can't do it right now!

But I think in a few weeks I'll be back HARD to my Ferrari studying, and your blog will be on my list of things to read =)

Have fun with the F355!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.