If you drive from Hanoi to Da Nang by motorbike, you can visit many other attractive places.
You can follow this schedule to make your trip memorable!
• Day 1: From Hanoi to Nghe An, you go on the highway Hanoi - Ninh Binh then turn on Highway 1A to Nghe An (have 1-night sleep in Nghe An)
• Day 2: From Nghe An to Quang Binh, go to Highway 1A (stay 2 nights in Quang Binh)
• Day 4: Quang Binh to Da Nang go on Highway 1A (eat and sleep 3 to 5 days in Da Nang, visit Hoi An, Cu Lao Cham)
And now, Stylemotorbikes will analyze in detail where to visit in the tour Hanoi - Danang by motorbike! Hanoi - Nghe An
From Hanoi to Vinh is about 300km, you will take about 5-6 hours by motorbike. On the way, you can stop at the Cam Luong fish stream in Cam Luong, Cam Thuy, Thanh Hoa and then continue driving to Cua Lo or Vinh - Nghe An.
In this Hanoi - Danang travel itinerary, you will need to book a hotel in Nghe An to rest for one night before going to Quang Binh. Some highly-rated hotels in Nghe An such as:
• Muong Thanh Song Lam Hotel: 13 Quang Trung Street, Vinh City, Nghe An; price from 35 to 72 USD/night
• Duy Tan Vinh Hotel: 9C Phuong Hoang, Trung Do Ward, Vinh City, Nghe An; price 20-60 USD/night
• Muong Thanh Phuong Dong Hotel: No. 2, Truong Thi, Vinh City, Nghe An; price 25 - 40 USD/night
• Victory Hotel: 7 Vuong Thuc Mau, Vinh City, Nghe An; price 22 - 26 USD/night Nghe An - Quang Binh
After a night in Nghe An, you continue to drive to Quang Binh about 355 km within 7 hours. Along the way, you should have lunch. In Quang Binh, you can go to Vung Chua - Dao Yen in the afternoon and then return to the hotel. In the next day, you can visit the scenic Phong Nha Ke Bang or visit the resting place of General Vo Nguyen Giap. Quang Binh - Da Nang
After finishing watching Phong Nha cave, you continue to sleep one night in Quang Binh and then continue to depart for Danang the next morning. The distance from Quang Binh to Da Nang is 305km. Coming to Danang, you have completed half of Da Nang tour from Hanoi by motorbike already. In Da Nang, there are countless famous tourist attractions that attract tourists such as Ba Na Hill, Son Tra Peninsula, My Khe beach. You should visit Ngu Hanh Son and the shimmering night of Danang.
Above is how to travel from Hanoi to Da Nang by motorbike that Stylemotorbikes.com wants to share for everyone. If you have any questions about Da Nang travel itinerary from Hanoi, please contact us for the advice! STYLEMOTORBIKES
Contact Hanoi Store: 40 Nguyen Sieu, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam
PHONE: (+84)24 6254 3796
Contact HCM Store: 368 Vo Van Kiet, Quan 1, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
PHONE: (+84)28 6683 3796
Contact Hoi An Store: 314 Cua Dai, Hoi An, Vietnam
PHONE: (+84)23 5651 2046
Contact Hue Store: 45 Nguyen Cong Tru, Hue, Vietnam
PHONE: (+84)91 513 9796
EMAIL: [email protected]