Ferrari Life Forum banner

Hello and greetings from Bavaria (Germany)

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  CARiD 
#1 ·
Hello and greetings from Bavaria (Germany)
I am very happy to have found a forum in which there are so many Ferraristi.
I am the proud owner of a Ferrai 575 Maranello in whom I am very much altered (see also my garage) Unfortunately Now comes again the wintertime. Therefore, I look after a new project. Maybe in the direction of the exhaust system.
Let yourself be surprised.
Best regards Oliver

#4 ·
Oliver- Welcome to Ferrari Life. Very nice 575M. Give me some details and I will add her to the list. Also, here is a list of production updates done to the 575M over its lifespan.

Looks like she has 599 seats now.

Attachments

#5 ·
Hi first thanks to all.
tazandjan now to you: yes my diva has seats from 599 (was a lot of work to bring them to work ). I've changed a lot more on the diva. Watch the brake system or you look at the interior. So my serial number is 129449. The Assembly number is the 46446

#6 · (Edited)
Oliver- Affirmative, quite a few changes. Looks like an Imola Racing carbon fiber piece in front of the engine and those 19" BBS LMs were made especially for Inden Design. Plus the audio extras and center console and Novitec brakes all around. At least I assume they are Novitec because they were the only ones using modified AMG front 8 piston calipers that I know about. Quite a lot of work done to a very high standard.

Here she is added to the list. Did not know whether she had FHP or not. Too bad you have to keep her stored in the winter. I taught at the NATO school in Oberammergau, though, and know winters are pretty rough in Bavaria.

Hopefully you have a story and some photos of the 599 seat installation. Has to be quite a story.

Attachments

#7 ·
Von mir auch ein herzliches Willkomen in diesem Forum! Ich komme ebenfalls aus Bayern, genauer gesagt aus München. Du aus Augsburg wie ich schon gesehen habe. Der 575 M ist mein Traumauto schlechthin. Leider wird es bei mir noch etwas dauern bis ich mir den Traum von einem Ferrari erfüllen kann.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.