Hi guys. Im from Malaysia and looking to become one of Ferrari owner. But I need help from fellow Malaysian owner on Ferrari ownership. I was looking into cars upgrade and decided into this 3 cars.
1. 360 Modena
2. Audi R8 V8
3. R35 GT-R
If I can I really want a Ferrari. So I have few question. I hope Malaysian Ferrari owner can answer my question.
1. I read quite extensively regarding the reliability and 360 Modena is one of them. But I want to do a PPI before pulling the trigger. If this possible in Malaysia? Recommended person/place to do it?
2. Other than Naza Italia, is there other workshop that can and have an experience wrenching a Ferrari?
3. Cam variator, if I need to do it how much I need to spend?
4. Clutch job, how much?
5. Timing belt change, how much?
6. How's the F1 reliability? On R8, the gear actuator can be stupidly expensive if dead. GT-R however a lot of workshop can rebuilt it and make it a lot more reliable for an ok price. So this can be a deal breaker for me.
Any other thing I need to look into? I hope fellow Malaysian owner can answer my load of question. And maybe a ride...
And if I posted this in wrong section, sorry. Noob posting