Ferrari Life Forum banner

Hello ferrari enthusiasts

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Dave92 
#1 ·
First I would like to congratulate you for such an magnifican f -car forum. :thumbsup: I have been lurking on this forum for about a year, during that year I learned more about ferraris than in the last ten years. I hasitated to introduce my self because unfortunatly I dont owm one myself, but I have a great passion for Ferraris and everything they stand for, and I have enjoyed your posts and reports very much . Like most of you I started liking them very early, think it started when I was five. I had a collection of burago toy cars, and I would push them from one corner of the room to the other, just to see them go fast. They would crash in to the wall, and got dameged, but among them where three toy ferraris which I have never pushed from one corner of the room into the wall and I still have them. Later I started watching F1 with my father. The sundays were the best day of the week, whem we would cook lunch together and then watch the races, and affcourse we were Ferrari tifosi. One day I asked my father what is evolution, he replied that: "Evolution is a progress between generations, for example I drive a Jaguar, so you will have to drive a Ferrari, and your son will have to have two F-cars." I study law, and sometimes work as a tennis coach, I`m 21 year old, and I hope that before I become 30 I`ll have a f-car, and that I will be able to maintain it myself, so I am learning everything I can about them. Today when somebody says to me that they are just cars, i reply: "No, Ferrari is a synonym for passion, the constant need for improvement, for living your dreams, a bundle of emotions shaped in a piece of art."
PS please apologize my bad English, and even worse spelling.

See less See more
#3 ·
Dave- Welcome to Ferrari Life. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Should be no problem getting a Ferrari before you are 30. Got my first one at age 27 and I did not make lawyer money in the USAF.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.