new member cdem72 in Winnipeg - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 06-05-2013, 12:57 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 14
new member cdem72 in Winnipeg

Hello people, my name is Colin. I'm new here and am looking forward to gaining some insight on Ferrari cars. I've always had an interest in performance and exotic vehicles and finally am considering the purchase of one. Past ownership history has been varied, from dad's '64 Olsmobile with 394 4-barrel, '70 383 Dodge Charger; '80 1.8 L Toyota Corolla (I know, energy crisis); '89 5.0 Mustang LX coupe, some vans for the family, a couple of Honda Civics and V6 Toyota RAV4s. Since my teens I've had an interest in snowmobiling (rememmber, living in cold wintery Winnipeg!) and over the years I've amassed a collection of 25 vintage racing and antique Ski-doo snowmobiles. I'm 57 years of age, so maybe I'm feeling the cold a bit more, but have made the decision to sell off the majority of these sleds and look towards the purchase of a nice automobile. I have always had an interest in the DeTomaso Pantera, however, now realize that a Ferrari 360, Lamborghini Gallardo, Audi R8 5.2 or Nissan GT-R is within reach. So hopefully, I can rely on members here, and on other boards, to answer some of my questions to help me find the best car for me. Thank you for your time.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode