Hello gentlemen - Ferrari Life
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 11-18-2012, 02:32 AM Thread Starter
Owner
 
il ferrarista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Ferrari Life Posts: 48
Hello gentlemen

Hello everyone, i'm a new user of the forum, i'm just joined.
So, i write from Europe (Italy) and i'm also an owner Ferrari, precisely of a beautiful (in my opinion) of a 365 GT4 BB.
Subsequently if you're interested, i'll post some photos of the car.
Moreover, i'm also an user of the most big italian forum of Ferrari, where i'm a moderator; i don't know if i can post some link, but if i will be possible, i would like...
So, i hope to give my small contribution to the forum, where i hope i will help someone.
Nice day to all,
best regards.

"il ferrarista",
Matt
il ferrarista is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 12 Old 11-18-2012, 02:54 AM
Owner
 
Fiorano's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Europe
Ferrari Life Posts: 4,348
Welcome to Ferrari Life Matt.
Please do post some pics of your Boxer.

Ferrari's: 360 Modena, 550 Maranello
Ex's: Dino 308 GT4, 612 Scaglietti
The Rest: Rolls Royce Silver Shadow, Porsche 911 2.7s, Porsche 911 3.2 Carerra, Ducati 916... and the Land Rovers
Fiorano is offline  
post #3 of 12 Old 11-18-2012, 04:40 AM Thread Starter
Owner
 
il ferrarista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Ferrari Life Posts: 48
Thank you.
Ok, now i've not time, but after i'll post some pics of the car.

"il ferrarista",
Matt

Last edited by il ferrarista; 11-18-2012 at 05:46 AM.
il ferrarista is offline  
 
post #4 of 12 Old 11-18-2012, 12:25 PM Thread Starter
Owner
 
il ferrarista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Ferrari Life Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry View Post
Welcome to Ferrari Life Matt.
Please do post some pics of your Boxer.
While i'm watching on tv the Austin's GP, i've found 5 minutes to post some pics of the car.
Some of the exteriors and one of the interior.







Do you like it? In my opinion it's really beautiful! But i think that all our cars for us are really special and beautiful.
After i will probably open a new thread for my car (history, characteristics, more pics, ecc.).
Today the GP is really funny!...

"il ferrarista",
Matt
il ferrarista is offline  
post #5 of 12 Old 11-18-2012, 11:26 PM
Owner
 
hrf scuderia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: New Zealand
Ferrari Life Posts: 54
Welcome to FL Matt. I have not long been a member myself.
Great to see another 365BB driver, from the home country of its birth.
It looks stunning.
Enjoy FL.

Hugh,
Current: 430 Scuderia.
Coustodian:365 GTB/4, 365 BB, 246 GTS, 308 GTB gf
Past: 308 GTB, 328 GTB, 360 Modena.
hrf scuderia is offline  
post #6 of 12 Old 11-19-2012, 12:27 AM
Owner
 
Vitalone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Jersey
Ferrari Life Posts: 1,130
Welcome Matt! Your 365BB looks gorgeous. I am in the process of bringing my 365BB back to life. She was delivered new in Rome with a similar colour combination to yours. Here are a few pictures of my sleeping beauty. Please post full details of your beautiful 365BB.
Attached Images
   

David

Current: 365BB, 550 bluebird and a few 911's
Past: 246gt, 512BB, 308 GTB "Michalone" and a few 911's
Vitalone is offline  
post #7 of 12 Old 11-19-2012, 02:43 AM
Owner
 
JazzyO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Netherlands
Ferrari Life Posts: 6,392
Fantastic looking car, Matt. I love the 365BB and owned two until Vitalone bought the sleeping beauty off me. I've been to Scotland in mine earlier this year, and driving it for such a long trip was wonderful.

I would love to know your serial # - would you mind PM'ing it to me? It is just for my personal interest, it doesn't get shared with anyone, and I might have some info on your car.

If you have some more pics of your car, please share them. And if you have video, even better! There is not much video material of the 365BB. In the Boxer section you can find a YT video of mine.

Oh - and welcome to FL!


Onno



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Future: No idea
Present: 458 Italia, 550 Maranello
Past: 365BB x 2,
330GTC
JazzyO is offline  
post #8 of 12 Old 11-19-2012, 01:49 PM Thread Starter
Owner
 
il ferrarista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Ferrari Life Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrf scuderia View Post
Welcome to FL Matt. I have not long been a member myself.
Great to see another 365BB driver, from the home country of its birth.
It looks stunning.
Enjoy FL.
Thank you so much. The car is always been in Italy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitalone View Post
Welcome Matt! Your 365BB looks gorgeous. I am in the process of bringing my 365BB back to life. She was delivered new in Rome with a similar colour combination to yours. Here are a few pictures of my sleeping beauty. Please post full details of your beautiful 365BB.
Thanks. Also your 365 is nice. Yes, it's similar to mine.
But, what do you must do? Engine, mechanics, body or internal??
I'll write a new thread with some pics and a little story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyO View Post
Fantastic looking car, Matt. I love the 365BB and owned two until Vitalone bought the sleeping beauty off me. I've been to Scotland in mine earlier this year, and driving it for such a long trip was wonderful.

I would love to know your serial # - would you mind PM'ing it to me? It is just for my personal interest, it doesn't get shared with anyone, and I might have some info on your car.

If you have some more pics of your car, please share them. And if you have video, even better! There is not much video material of the 365BB. In the Boxer section you can find a YT video of mine.

Oh - and welcome to FL!


Onno
Thank you Onno.
I already followed you here and in another forum, infact i've already seen the video of your 365BB; it's very nice and functional!
I'll send you a PM with the information you want. Perhaps i'll discover something of new!
After i'll open a new thread of my 365 into the Boxer section with more info about my car.

"il ferrarista",
Matt

Matthew

Present: 365 GT/4 BB
il ferrarista is offline  
post #9 of 12 Old 11-20-2012, 01:19 AM
Owner
 
Vitalone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Jersey
Ferrari Life Posts: 1,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by il ferrarista View Post
Thanks. Also your 365 is nice. Yes, it's similar to mine.
But, what do you must do? Engine, mechanics, body or internal??
I'll write a new thread with some pics and a little story.
"il ferrarista",
Matt
Thanks Matt, I am thrilled to have finally found my 365BB. She has been sitting still basically since 1993 in a private collection (next to a 250 GTO amongst others!) As a result she will undergo a complete mechanical overhaul, starting with x-raying the crank and moving sideways from there. The body and interior are very good that we are going to detail. The plan is to end up with a great driving BB that is not too prefect to prevent me from driving far and fast in her.

Please do post a thread on your beautiful 365BB, it will be great to hear her story.

David

Current: 365BB, 550 bluebird and a few 911's
Past: 246gt, 512BB, 308 GTB "Michalone" and a few 911's
Vitalone is offline  
post #10 of 12 Old 11-20-2012, 02:19 PM Thread Starter
Owner
 
il ferrarista's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Italy
Ferrari Life Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitalone View Post
Thanks Matt, I am thrilled to have finally found my 365BB. She has been sitting still basically since 1993 in a private collection (next to a 250 GTO amongst others!) As a result she will undergo a complete mechanical overhaul, starting with x-raying the crank and moving sideways from there. The body and interior are very good that we are going to detail. The plan is to end up with a great driving BB that is not too prefect to prevent me from driving far and fast in her.

Please do post a thread on your beautiful 365BB, it will be great to hear her story.
Oh, i've understand!
Also my car have a story very similar to your.
Infact also mine is been for very very years stop in a garage...
Now i'll open a new thread about my car on the Boxer section.

"il ferrarista",
Matt

Matthew

Present: 365 GT/4 BB
il ferrarista is offline  
post #11 of 12 Old 12-03-2012, 12:56 PM
Administrator
Elite Member
 
Andrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: San Francisco
Ferrari Life Posts: 6,320
Matt,

Welcome to Ferrari Life
Andrew is offline  
post #12 of 12 Old 12-03-2012, 02:48 PM
Owner
Elite Member
 
tazandjan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Ferrari Life Posts: 11,859
Matt- Really beautiful BB. Wondered why I had not seen this thread, but was on vacation for our Thanksgiving holiday.

Taz
Terry Phillips

Present: 575M 135171
Past: Dino 246 GT 02984, 365 GTB/4 14009, 308 GTS 25125

Every day I look around, and if nobody is shooting at me, it is a pretty good day.
tazandjan is online now  
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome
Copyright 2012 ONE Media, Inc.
FerrariLife is independently run with no affiliation with Ferrari SpA
Ferrari for Sale | Maserati for Sale