Hello from Hungary! - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 07-16-2012, 01:42 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 507
Hello from Hungary!

Hi Everyone! I've just registered to Ferrari Life after months of reading the forum. Let me introduce myself. I live in Budapest, Hungary, I'm 16 years old with dreams and a huge passion to Ferrari! I think I have always been a Cavallino lover, because my parents told me that when I was just 3 years old (Couldn't remember it), we saw a Ferrari 308 in a parking lot, I stopped next to the car and watching her for about 15 minutes...:-) I couldn't have stayed away! And I was just a little three years old kid...I think my passion to Ferraris (and every cars too) started there, in that parking lot. :-)

Now, I'm a student of a Bilingual Technical Highschool on a mechanical engineering major with plans of woking in a famous car factory in the future after university and dreams of having a Ferrari once! I would be happy with that 308...

Oh, one more thing before I forget. I have the experience, that teenagers know and like just modern Ferraris. Well, I more like oldtimer Ferraris, such as 250 Testarossa, 250 GT SWB California Spider, or 410 Superamerica (every series), 365 GTB/4 Daytona, than modern ones like 430 Scuderia or F12 Berlinetta.

I hope, I'll know other Ferrari enthusiasts in the future here on F-Life!

Cheers

Attila

Last edited by GranTurismo; 07-17-2012 at 09:33 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 07-16-2012, 02:13 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 11,859
Atilla- Welcome to Ferrari Life and it sounds like you already have done a bunch of reading on Ferraris, including the Enzo-era Ferraris. With an ME degree, your job opportunities are pretty much unlimited, so being able to afford a Ferrari is definitely a possibility. Let us know how we can help as you continue your schooling.

Budapest is a beautiful city I would enjoy visiting sometime in the future.

Taz
Terry Phillips

Present: 575M 135171
Past: Dino 246 GT 02984, 365 GTB/4 14009, 308 GTS 25125

Every day I look around, and if nobody is shooting at me, it is a pretty good day.
post #3 of 4 Old 07-16-2012, 02:49 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,196
Welcome, and it sounds like you have a nice begin at a solid background in a special era of Ferrari.

Guide to the Galaxy: Don't Panic
Rik -- LAH !

Current:
Past:
1990 Mondial T Cabriolet SN 86247 : Red/Tan
1995 456 GT 2+2 SN 99987 : Roso Metalizzato [Fer 311/C] & Tan

post #4 of 4 Old 07-17-2012, 09:56 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 507
Thank you both! Well, all I have to do in school is to...study a lot and try to be the best. I have the chance so I'll take it. In Hungary, there is an Audi and a Mercedes-Benz factory, each one is good place to start if someone can get in. We'll see it!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode