Ferrari Life

Ferrari Life (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/)
-   Member Introductions (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/member-introductions/)
-   -   Hi from Italy (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/member-introductions/17620-hi-italy.html)

decanof 05-17-2012 04:09 AM

Hi from Italy

Hello boys,
I'm reading you since some months and, at last, I've decided to register myself so you could read me too...
I'm looking for buying my first Ferrari ever ... will be a better life with a massive V8 or V12 waiting me back from work ...
Hi to all.

Killer58 05-17-2012 05:57 AM

Benvenuti a FL !

E buona fortuna con il tuo primi Ferrari.

tazandjan 05-17-2012 09:40 AM

Welcome to Ferrari Life. Can tell you are from Europe, because Ferrari has never made a massive V8, but some of their V12s qualify. 7-8 liter V8s, now that is massive.

Good luck on your first Ferrari and hope you find a great one.

decanof 05-17-2012 11:46 AM

Yeah, sure, massive V8 ... in Europe I think everything over 4.000 is massive ... in USA things are quite different.
Thank you for the effort, Killer, it's just "primo" instead of "primi", and everything is correct.

StefVan 05-17-2012 12:12 PM

Welcome to FerrariLife ;) Difficult choice, V8 or V12, 2 different Ferrari worlds :) Tell us when your heart will have gone for a 8 or 12.

karakal 05-17-2012 02:11 PM

Gradito!

I learnt some Italian when I was younger, forgot all of it though :( (Learnt spanish as well, but remember a few stuff).

Bruschetta is my favourite starter ever.

Fiorano 05-17-2012 02:41 PM

Welcome to Ferrari Life decanof.

Do keep us informed of your search for your first Ferrari. We'll be more than happy to help and create more confusion than you can by yourself :)

decanof 05-18-2012 02:17 AM

Bruschetta classica rulez! Just bread, garlic, oil, tomatoes and some spices ... together make magic ...
Barry, my mind is clear: I wanna buy a 458 spider, but don't want to waste money buying it new... so I'm unsure about buying a 612 Scaglietti for the next two year and use it as working car or just wait ... 612 Scaglietti won't lose much money in the next two years and I'll have a very great time waiting, but maybe it will be hard to sell, and I'll be a more interesting buyer without a used car to give back ...
Or, at last, I win lottery and buy my spider directly from Maranello, sure.
Or maybe rent the 612 Scaglietti for 2 years ... If the seller accept, that will be the choise.

champagne612 05-18-2012 04:16 AM

Welcome to Ferrari Life

From your perspective what is the high end cars such as Ferrari market?

decanof 05-18-2012 05:37 AM

I haven't understood your question, Champagne612.
If you mean when the car enter in a "acceptable svalutation", for me it's near the third years: lost around the 30% of it's value and with a little search you can find something good as new, and you know exactly which problems the model has and which update they're going to do (or have done).
Today you can find quite good offer for a 458 Italia 2010 (I was looking at this one: Car&Car), but they have problem with the old car, 'cause the new Monti law has completely stopped the hi-power car market.