Ferrari Life

Ferrari Life (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/)
-   Member Introductions (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/member-introductions/)
-   -   Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, OI, OI. OI! (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/member-introductions/17482-aussie-aussie-aussie-oi.html)

source 05-06-2012 02:31 PM

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, OI, OI. OI!

Thought I would make an impromptu introduction of myself to the board prior to everyone getting their pitchforks out (Fchat). The name's Michael, currently located in the 'sunny' state of Victoria, Australia and not a Ferrari owner.

... phew

Now that has been clarified, who else likes Ferraris'?

Michael

tazandjan 05-06-2012 04:20 PM

Michael- Welcome again. Go to ferraridatabase.com and you can download all kinds of Ferrari goodies for free. Andrew should have a bunch more stuff loaded here eventually for members. He already has all kinds of buyers guides exclusive to Ferrari Life.

Most of us are quite fond of Ferraris.

Granucci 05-06-2012 06:55 PM

Welcome to FL. ya... Sorta into Ferraris. which ones do you like.

source 05-07-2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tazandjan (Post 193992)
Michael- Welcome again. Go to ferraridatabase.com and you can download all kinds of Ferrari goodies for free. Andrew should have a bunch more stuff loaded here eventually for members. He already has all kinds of buyers guides exclusive to Ferrari Life.

Most of us are quite fond of Ferraris.

Thought it would be worthwhile making a more 'direct' introduction than lurking around on the board haha; So thanks again Taz!

Michael

source 05-07-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Granucci (Post 194005)
Welcome to FL. ya... Sorta into Ferraris. which ones do you like.

Thanks mate ;) You into Ferrari as well? Thought the red ones looked nice.

Granucci 05-07-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by source (Post 194191)
Thanks mate ;) You into Ferrari as well? Thought the red ones looked nice.

aye. Went traditional on the first and now it's open game....well, after the first two that is.

source 05-08-2012 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Granucci (Post 194207)
aye. Went traditional on the first and now it's open game....well, after the first two that is.

Can't be that true, else I'll be expecting my spotted pink Enzo to back up into the garage at any given moment now.

Let's test that theory....