Ferrari Life Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemt View Post
Hi Guys,
currently on Fled6 and having a brilliant time
Driving with my wife in her Lambo this week but will get my 360 back next week
Jem
Hi Jem

Great meeting you both on Wednesday, glad you both enjoyed the drive yesterday too!

Here's the link for the FLED6 Thread, may I suggest you post there instead.

http://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/fe...ay-2-a-23.html

ATB

Yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery, today's a gift.....enjoy every minute!

Current: California 30 Handling Speciale.
Past: FF, 458 Speciale, California 30, 599HGTE, Scuderia Spider 16M, California, F430 Spider

post #4 of 10 Old 05-04-2012, 03:00 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottish16M View Post
Hi Jem

Great meeting you both on Wednesday, glad you both enjoyed the drive yesterday too!

Here's the link for the FLED6 Thread, may I suggest you post there instead.

http://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/fe...ay-2-a-23.html

ATB
Hi Peter,
Thanks for yesterday. Maserati was brilliant. Especially for a dogs car!!!!
I'll post some photos on the Fled thread

Jem
post #5 of 10 Old 05-04-2012, 10:14 PM
Owner

Quote:
Hi Peter,
Thanks for yesterday. Maserati was brilliant. Especially for a dogs car!!!!
I'll post some photos on the Fled thread

Jem

Jem, you are very welcome, I'll bet Fridays drive was absolutely awesome as the route looked equally amazing!

My Maserati is a phenomenal beast, she compliments beautifully my 16M, which with a bit of tail wind luck I should pick up this coming Friday!

Another good run you all have planned today over highlands whisky country, so enjoy yourself & if you all manage in to see Chris & his 'toys' he will have refreshments etc waiting for you, he's a great guy, I enjoyed a great 3 day trip to Maranello with him in 2010, when I visited to spank a Ferrari around Fiorano

The 'dog' comment could only have been uttered from the mouth of a woman & here was me thinking she 'got' Supercars......I just dunno now though! joke!

Have a safe trip home on Sunday and I hope to see you again, in the not too distant future!

ATB

Yesterday's history, tomorrow's a mystery, today's a gift.....enjoy every minute!

Past: FF, 458 Speciale, California 30, 599HGTE, Scuderia Spider 16M, California, F430 Spider

Last edited by Scottish16M; 05-05-2012 at 12:07 AM.
post #6 of 10 Old 05-07-2012, 02:34 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottish16M View Post
Jem, you are very welcome, I'll bet Fridays drive was absolutely awesome as the route looked equally amazing!

My Maserati is a phenomenal beast, she compliments beautifully my 16M, which with a bit of tail wind luck I should pick up this coming Friday!

Another good run you all have planned today over highlands whisky country, so enjoy yourself & if you all manage in to see Chris & his 'toys' he will have refreshments etc waiting for you, he's a great guy, I enjoyed a great 3 day trip to Maranello with him in 2010, when I visited to spank a Ferrari around Fiorano

The 'dog' comment could only have been uttered from the mouth of a woman & here was me thinking she 'got' Supercars......I just dunno now though! joke!

Have a safe trip home on Sunday and I hope to see you again, in the not too distant future!

ATB
Hi Peter,
thanks again for everything, the rest of the drives were really brilliant... well perhaps not the M6 southbound.

Really love you Maserati and to have a 16M as well to use in such a great playground is brilliant.

Apologies for the dog comment but in all seriousness an ordinary Grantorismo is a real option for us now.

i'll post some photos on the Fled6 thread including a couple of great shots of your car

Jem

P.S. Nigel and Gus mentioned a trip to the Ferrari and Maserati factories in October, any places left?
post #7 of 10 Old 05-07-2012, 03:03 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 4,348
Hey Jem
Welcome to Ferrari Life. Great to meet you both in Scotland.

You guys get all that scotch home in one piece??

Ferrari's: 360 Modena, 550 Maranello
Ex's: Dino 308 GT4, 612 Scaglietti
The Rest: Rolls Royce Silver Shadow, Porsche 911 2.7s, Porsche 911 3.2 Carerra, Ducati 916... and the Land Rovers
post #8 of 10 Old 05-07-2012, 04:07 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry View Post
Hey Jem
Welcome to Ferrari Life. Great to meet you both in Scotland.

You guys get all that scotch home in one piece??
Hi Barry,
great you meet you both as well. what a blast!

Scotch got back OK, only problem came when Raquel tried to load her own scotch from the 612 as well as everyone elses
post #9 of 10 Old 05-07-2012, 05:37 AM
Owner

Quote:
Hi Peter,
thanks again for everything, the rest of the drives were really brilliant... well perhaps not the M6 southbound.

Really love you Maserati and to have a 16M as well to use in such a great playground is brilliant.

Apologies for the dog comment but in all seriousness an ordinary Grantorismo is a real option for us now.

i'll post some photos on the Fled6 thread including a couple of great shots of your car

Jem

Re

P.S. Nigel and Gus mentioned a trip to the Ferrari and Maserati factories in October, any places left?

Hi Jem

Imagine a Lambo owner trying to nick all the Ferrari owners Scottish whiskey, has Rachael no shame or does she just have a drink problem ha ha!

The Maser is a great proposition, before you sink your money in one Id advise you try the S and the Auto versions and decide which suits you guys best, the S also has the MC Sportsline version which is harder and lower, the Grantcabrio is also reasonable now they are a few years old, so that's another one to try.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's photos from FLED.

Regards my Factory Tour FLEA (FL epic adventure) to Ferrari & Maserati their max 15 Places have been taken/booked. Whilst you can't join in their Factory tours you can of course join us for Pagani's and also the rest of the events I've scheduled. If you want to have a chat just drop me a PM with your contact details and I'll call you to discuss.

ATB

Last edited by Scottish16M; 05-07-2012 at 01:04 PM.
post #10 of 10 Old 05-07-2012, 12:25 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 3,996
Quote:
Hi Barry,
great you meet you both as well. what a blast!

Scotch got back OK, only problem came when Raquel tried to load her own scotch from the 612 as well as everyone elses
Hey Jem, was great having you and Rachel with us on Fled. Hope to see you soon again . Good luck with the house again !!!

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode