Ferrari Life

Ferrari Life (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/)
-   Korea, Thailand, & Others (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/korea-thailand-others/)
-   -   Singapore (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/korea-thailand-others/8700-singapore.html)

tiong 11-24-2008 06:29 AM

Singapore

Anyone wants to start a Singapore community?

SFchallenge 11-24-2011 06:32 PM

Oh boy, I know I'm three years late. But better than never :thumbsup:

tiong 11-25-2011 11:10 AM

Joker! How are you bro? Don't post so much anymore on the other side, just lurk - don't like a couple of the newbies :) Currently in Barcelona before going to UK tomorrow. Alas, no time to try you new car.

SFchallenge 11-25-2011 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiong (Post 163573)
Joker! How are you bro? Don't post so much anymore on the other side, just lurk - don't like a couple of the newbies :) Currently in Barcelona before going to UK tomorrow. Alas, no time to try you new car.

Spoken from a lawyer's mouth! Come'on thought you should put up a fight? :deal:

yeah, seems only me & a few other sprouting nonsense till me thinks I'm the one disliked :thumbsdown:

Hey, if you're free & willing, care to pay my Boxer a visit before I pay him the balance? Of course you can drive her too!

tiong 11-25-2011 08:36 PM

Too many people to fight lah! My gang is Elmer, Kevin, Mike, all MIA, how to fight? Miss the old days... Would love to visit your boxer but really have no time this trip. Next trip for sure :) Must introduce you to my boss one of these days, he also keeps a collection in the UK, largely classic porkers.

SFchallenge 11-25-2011 08:51 PM

Then I'm the lone ranger :(

U're online?! How's the weather? I'm thinking to drive the Boxer to London or Paris, which would you suggest or somewhere interesting in UK? Mid Dec, I have 5 days.

You have a boss?!

Boxer 11-26-2011 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SFchallenge (Post 163628)

U're online?! How's the weather? I'm thinking to drive the Boxer to London or Paris, which would you suggest or somewhere interesting in UK? Mid Dec, I have 5 days.

You have a boss?!

What type of roads are you looking for? A group of us is going out on Dec 18th if the weather is good. Meet point is not far from Heathrow.

SFchallenge 11-26-2011 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boxer (Post 163676)
What type of roads are you looking for? A group of us is going out on Dec 18th if the weather is good. Meet point is not far from Heathrow.

Hey Scott, that sounds fine for me. Can you please share the route that you guys are taking? I've not driven in UK before but I'm sure there'll be plenty of chances.

Boxer 11-27-2011 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SFchallenge (Post 163685)
Hey Scott, that sounds fine for me. Can you please share the route that you guys are taking? I've not driven in UK before but I'm sure there'll be plenty of chances.

Normally don't have the route set until the Friday before the Sunday run but it general we will be starting from the Windsor/Ascot area and heading south down through Surrey.

tiong 11-28-2011 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SFchallenge (Post 163628)

You have a boss?!

Hey, hey, hey, looks like we are not alone! I think you are taking your chances mid-dec given the sort of weather that they get out here. Why don't you do itinerary spring or summer?

SFchallenge 11-29-2011 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boxer (Post 163890)
Normally don't have the route set until the Friday before the Sunday run but it general we will be starting from the Windsor/Ascot area and heading south down through Surrey.

Argh, I'm most likely leaving on the 16th so wouldn't be able to join you guys.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiong (Post 164115)
Hey, hey, hey, looks like we are not alone! I think you are taking your chances mid-dec given the sort of weather that they get out here. Why don't you do itinerary spring or summer?

How's London doing now? I should be there in 2 week's time & for the car, I might just visit UK more often, hopefully!

Boxer 11-29-2011 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SFchallenge (Post 164254)
Argh, I'm most likely leaving on the 16th so wouldn't be able to join you guys.
!

Thats too bad. Let me know next time you are over as we do go for runs once or twice a month.

SFchallenge 12-19-2011 03:41 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Let me add some pics :cowboy:

Just collected my UK reg. 365GT4BB, drove it to Paris & back. It's winter & freezing my balls off but great for keeping her cool in traffic jams :steeringwheel:

wetpet 12-19-2011 04:43 AM

1280 Attachment(s)
beautiful car and a great city. I'm jealous no matter the time of year.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Boxer 12-19-2011 04:50 AM

Great pictures and perfect plate for the car.

360 Modena 12-19-2011 05:40 AM

1358 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SFchallenge (Post 167783)
Let me add some pics :cowboy:

Just collected my UK reg. 365GT4BB, drove it to Paris & back. It's winter & freezing my balls off but great for keeping her cool in traffic jams :steeringwheel:

Drop dead gorgeous car, thanks for posting the pics.

Safe travels :thumbsup:

MaxHP 12-25-2011 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tiong (Post 79830)
Anyone wants to start a Singapore community?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SFchallenge (Post 163451)
Oh boy, I know I'm three years late. But better than never :thumbsup:

looks like u boys r trying to take over this site as well ...

:)

Boxer 06-16-2012 12:16 AM

RHD 599 GTO for sale.

A friend of mine in the UK is looking to sell his RHD 599 GTO. I have seen the car, it is outstanding and spec is great. PM me if you are interested and I will pass on the contact.

lpgb 05-23-2013 08:00 PM

anyone looking for f430 capristo exhaust/manifold/header set? utilized less than a year but sold my vehicle. let me know if interested... 10k negotiable.

shippingman 07-25-2013 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lpgb (Post 249456)
anyone looking for f430 capristo exhaust/manifold/header set? utilized less than a year but sold my vehicle. let me know if interested... 10k negotiable.

hi guys
just got a used f430 spider last weekend. this is the sin commniuty right?