Ferrari Life

Ferrari Life (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/)
-   Italia (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/italia/)
-   -   Too many car rentals in Maranello (https://www.ferrarilife.com/forums/italia/54001-too-many-car-rentals.html)

550_Maranello 09-28-2016 12:41 AM

Too many car rentals in Maranello

During last years in Maranello are borned many Ferrari car rental, that are not connected to Ferrari s.p.a., but sometimes the tourists exchange for official ...
Another Problem is the danger due to the car that run too fast in the city ...

Ferrari a noleggio, guerra a Maranello - Cronaca - ilrestodelcarlino.it

efg2014 09-28-2016 09:00 AM

Read an article on this.

I read an article where many rental car companies were renting Ferrari's to tourist in Marenello. Putting a high performance car, the likes most of the tourist have never experienced, can result in serious accidents. I can appreciate your irritation with this.

michaelbart32 10-17-2016 12:44 AM

Ferrari and Luxury car Accident

1 Attachment(s)
I agree with you, same here in Dubai. Most of accident was cause by tourist, Its because they are not familiar in the road and they driving so fast. Driving Lamborghini or Ferrari you'll be tempted to drive fast.

Italian Lover 10-17-2016 03:26 AM

Fortunately, Japan does not offer such extensive exotic rentals. On the other hand, there's enough aged population driving dangerously.

w/ smiles
Jimmy

efg2014 10-17-2016 08:10 AM

Made my day

Quote:

Originally Posted by Italian Lover (Post 703218)
Fortunately, Japan does not offer such extensive exotic rentals. On the other hand, there's enough aged population driving dangerously.

w/ smiles
Jimmy

Jimmy,
Humor at unexpected times is a wonderful thing. :grin4:

--thanks
--kim

Italian Lover 10-17-2016 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by efg2014 (Post 703234)
Jimmy,
Humor at unexpected times is a wonderful thing. :grin4:

--thanks
--kim

Kim, unfortunately, I could/would be classified as one of them.

w/smiles
Jimmy

efg2014 10-18-2016 07:51 AM

That can be changed

Quote:

Originally Posted by Italian Lover (Post 703250)
Kim, unfortunately, I could/would be classified as one of them.

w/smiles
Jimmy

Jimmy if you do weight/strength training then you muscle/reflex decline will be very small. Recent studies have also shown exercise builds brain cells. I have been lifting weights for decades and recently added Yoga. I find it makes it a lot easier to get in/out of my F430 and Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo, without brushing the sole of my foot on the door well.
Get a trainer and you will feel like 20 again.:smile2:

--kim

Italian Lover 10-18-2016 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by efg2014 (Post 703330)
Jimmy if you do weight/strength training then you muscle/reflex decline will be very small. Recent studies have also shown exercise builds brain cells. I have been lifting weights for decades and recently added Yoga. I find it makes it a lot easier to get in/out of my F430 and Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo, without brushing the sole of my foot on the door well.
Get a trainer and you will feel like 20 again.:smile2:

--kim

Kim, great advice and most sensible. I do admire people who are determined to stay healthy and young. Unfortunately, my neuronal synapses seem to have the wrong mapping because I utterly do not exercise nor are interested in allocating my time for such activities. In other words, lazy or indifferent when it comes to taking care of myself. It seemed to have worked so far and I seriously doubt envisioning myself under aforementioned scenes. :wink4:

w/ smiles
Jimmy