Ferrari 365 GT 2+2 Registry - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old Today, 04:23 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 3
Ferrari 365 GT 2+2 Registry

Hello there,

this is my 1st post here (and I realize the thread is dated, may repost elsewhere as well).

My name is Stefano and I am a Ferrari 365 GT 2+2 aficionado reaching out to all of you to ask for assistance on a project of mine; the Ferrari 365 GT 2+2 registry, currently available at https://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/th...gt-2-2.610473/
or https://drive.google.com/open?id=1AF...UgXnAFpUCuFQUj (and herein attached; subsequently I do plan to host a site with this information).

The ultimate goal of the registry is to list all existing Ferrari 365 GT 2+2 in the world. It is meant to be only an informational document available to all those involved with these wonderful cars.

As such, I would like to enlist your help in getting the VIN(s) of the car(s) you currently have for sale or have recently sold. At a minimum I am collecting the following information; Year, Exterior Color, Interior Color, VIN, Km/Mi, Version (European, USA, etc.) and country where car is at. Ideally it would be great to associate a picture (or a few) with this basic information.

Thus, do you think you can help?

I do appreciate your consideration.

Sincerely,

Stefano
[email protected]
+1-972-449-9538
Attached Images
File Type: pdf F365 Vins.pdf (53.4 KB, 0 views)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode