Ferrari Life Forum banner

Looking for any information!

3K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  134282 
#1 ·
Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone has information of this 512M Testarossa? I'm at a dead-end at the moment.

What I know about it so far:
This is a Ferrari Testarossa 512M Keonig Evolution II, but that isn't what intrigues me about it. What intrigues me is that it is known as a "RK Special" which was a one-off special for a Japanese music producer and car enthusiast (The RK are his initials). Other than the front lip and vents behind the rear wheels, I can't physically tell what else is unique about this special Keonig.

I have attached three photos, and I can post more upon request. However I only have half-a-dozen photos and a badly translated minkara post for information.

I would greatly appreciate any information on this car, whether it be just pictures, articles, or even events someone might've seen it at?

Thanks,
-Corban.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Hey Carbon, long time no see! Good to see you back and thanks for your usual great input and information!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.