Sweet!
What is the Castel plate on the bumper?

Murph lll
512BBi
360Modena
post #3 of 10 Old 10-15-2006, 12:14 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 47
God, that's a beautiful car!!! I don't see how you would ever be able to part with that baby even if the value rose to Daytona levels. Oh, wait, I forgot. You have a Daytona! Boy, I can't wait to get my Boxer this weekend for sure from Bobileff's shop. I actually sold my Lambo, and my Big Dog chopper. I'll be dumping my Vette and getting the new Bimmer 335i twin turbo coupe for everyday use. I'l definitely send pics when I get it. Take care.

post #4 of 10 Old 10-15-2006, 01:45 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,738
Importer name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph
Sweet!
What is the Castel plate on the bumper?
Castel is the name of the local vintage Ferrari dealer (only 10 minutes away from where I live). They imported this car from France number of years ago. They wanted to stick it on for advertising and I said ok. Jimmy
post #5 of 10 Old 10-15-2006, 01:51 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Lots of changing

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Ingram
God, that's a beautiful car!!! I don't see how you would ever be able to part with that baby even if the value rose to Daytona levels. Oh, wait, I forgot. You have a Daytona! Boy, I can't wait to get my Boxer this weekend for sure from Bobileff's shop. I actually sold my Lambo, and my Big Dog chopper. I'll be dumping my Vette and getting the new Bimmer 335i twin turbo coupe for everyday use. I'l definitely send pics when I get it. Take care.
Gosh, you're going thru a lot of changing around! Great choice of a Bimmer for everyday use. You must be so restless in anticipation. Somehow those BB's give you a feeling that you truly drove a car. Have fun. Jimmy
post #6 of 10 Old 10-16-2006, 04:08 PM
Owner

Yes Jimmy, I am having a cow waiting for it to be done. I was supposed to pick it up this past weekend but he had 2 difficult Ferraris that kept his mechanics busy. So, next weekend for sure as well as completing the deal on my Lambo. Talk to you later.
post #7 of 10 Old 10-17-2006, 01:45 AM Thread Starter
Owner

Patience/Frustration/Joy

Quote:
Yes Jimmy, I am having a cow waiting for it to be done. I was supposed to pick it up this past weekend but he had 2 difficult Ferraris that kept his mechanics busy. So, next weekend for sure as well as completing the deal on my Lambo. Talk to you later.
I know it doesn't make much sense but,...frustration comes first, then one learns patience, then comes pleasure, and finally enlightment. Anticipation, imagine what's waiting for you. Have fun. w/smiles Jimmy
post #8 of 10 Old 10-17-2006, 02:32 PM
Owner

Thank you, Jimmy and the same to you with your car.
post #9 of 10 Old 10-19-2006, 10:01 PM
Administrator
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 15,129
Quote:
The most trying part of all Ferrari purchases is those several weeks in-between signing the purchase agreement and the actual delivery of the car. It is like being a kid again and looking at all those presents under the Christmas tree.............and it is only December 21st.
post #10 of 10 Old 10-20-2006, 08:30 AM
Owner

You are sooo right! The anticipation is killing me. I have about an hour drive on pretty much straight freeway from Bobileff's shop to my house and I'm dying to blast up the road to see how it drives. I hope I don't get too excited and get a ticket. I'll certainly let you guys know. Hey, by the way, I drove a 550 if I didn't mention it. That is also an awesome car in a different way. It's more like a gentleman's express more so than a boy racer. When I'm a bit more mature and tired of the automotive workout that the:drive: Boxer provides, this car is next on my list.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode