F430 changes year to year '05 to '07 - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 12-09-2012, 08:40 AM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 531
F430 changes year to year '05 to '07

The latest manual i could find is '06 f430 on the database. I have read the thread about exhaust headers and cracking due to stress. Was this corrected by 2007 models? I figure if this was not done yet and car is being sold by factory authorized dealer, it should have been corrected by them eh? The f430 i am looking at has been "pre-certified" with the ferrari 101 pt inspection. Please provide any links you can about model year changes, enhancements. When auth dealers sell a car they inspected, are they also reqd to make sure all software is up to date? For example latest f1 software config? I recall a conversation with. A reputable service mgr regarding errors or issues when first inserting key into ignition and turning car on. Somehow it was common for cars to misnterpret (mapping ?) sometjing and yu need to turn key back then on again otherwise if you drive off, car has performance issues or error lights that come on? I cant recall exactly but perhaps some owners can chme in if this was merely a software issue or hardware. Thx in advance.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode