I need a ride in a 360 - cash offered. - Ferrari Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 08-22-2012, 10:15 PM Thread Starter

Ferrari Life Posts: 2
I need a ride in a 360 - cash offered.

I'm getting closer to buying a 360, but I want to be sure it will impress me. Someone suggested I check out "Cars and Coffee," but I think I would feel like a whore walking around a parking lot soliciting rides.

Would anyone in the metropolitan DC/northern virginia area care to give me a ride - 20 minutes? I'm willing to pay $200. I had planned on renting one in CA, but my wife freaked out at spending $1,200 for 4 hours. Her words were, "You can fly to Miami and rent a Lamborghini in South Beach for less than that!"

I'm 30/male/married. Thanks.

Last edited by IPguyVA; 08-23-2012 at 06:42 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 08-23-2012, 12:41 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 200
I could give you a free ride but im too far
post #3 of 7 Old 08-23-2012, 01:17 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 6,738
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPguyVA View Post
I'm getting closer to buying a 360, but I want to be sure it will impress me. Someone suggested I check out "Cars and Coffee," but I think I would feel like a whore walking around a parking lot soliciting rides.

Would anyone in the metropolitan DC/northern virginia area care to give me a ride - 20 minutes? I'm willing to pay $200. I had planned on renting one in CA, but my wife freaked out at spending $1,200 for 4 hours. Her words were, "You can fly to Miami and rent a Lamborghini in South Beach for less than that!"

I'm 30/white/male/married. Thanks.
Welcome to FL, IP, and a congrats on your decision.

There are enough members here near your area that would probably chime in to help you out.

Actually, you might do much better if you do go to one of those C&C and be upfront and simply ask an owner or two to give you a ride. There may be few unpleasant owners but most of them should understand and feel proud to give you a ride or even let you drive a bit,

If I were closeby, it would be so.

Good luck with your first ride !

w/ smiles
Jimmy

post #4 of 7 Old 08-23-2012, 05:33 AM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 479
Same here - free ride if your travels bring you north. My opinion, the experience driving a 3-pedal vs. an F1 is quite different. If you haven't ruled out the configuration you may be looking at two volunteer rides.

C&C is a great place to start (although entertaining if you introduce yourself as a white male, married in his 30's, would like a 20min ride - you may want to leave that part out!) - as well your local dealership. Cars in dealership showrooms are more than likely on consignment and are expected to be driven by serious buyers. It's also a great place to introduce yourself to the service department.

Note: If the F430 isn't out of your $ range, consider a 430 too. Both are an excellent choice for you and your wife's first experience.
post #5 of 7 Old 08-23-2012, 04:42 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
show up at katies. someone will give you a ride. no need to pay. plenty of 360's up there. just strike up a conversation and say you are buying one but haven't ridden in one. If we can get a blind guy a chance to drive a 430, you should have no problem. if you are shy, you can pm me if you like and i'll work it out for you.

another good option, go up to FOW and have a salesman take you out. if you tell them you are buying, they should let you drive it to.

another good option, go over to the katies thread and post your request.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
post #6 of 7 Old 08-23-2012, 05:33 PM
Owner

Ferrari Life Posts: 10,022
Quote:
Originally Posted by IPguyVA View Post

I'm 30/male/married. Thanks.
Welcome to FLife

Suggestion - next time buy your wife a half day at the spa and enjoy your 4 hours.
post #7 of 7 Old 08-23-2012, 05:42 PM
Owner
Elite Member

Ferrari Life Posts: 9,567
you know, i never finished reading your post. i would rather fly to south beach and rent a lambo myself!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode